1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Desert Caravans

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by sneks22, Jan 8, 2020.

1. sneks22

sneks22 New Member

Bug Name:
    Desert trader god mode
    Bug Description:
    Description:desert trader impossible to kill
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Reproduction:start killing the caravan, as after 15-20 seconds it runs away to the next point in invulnerability and restores full hp at the next point
    Expected:remove full hp recovery at the next point

2. Whineseeker

Whineseeker New Member

Bug Name:
    Desert Caravans
    Bug Description:
    Hello.
    Wanted to inform about Desert Caravans. I only found the Traders already inside valencia fields, found none travelling around sanctums. When I found them, they are immune to damage for half the time and get stucked in wall pretty often. The Guards, otherwise, are all stucked in floor with a blurring animation.
    Please, fix this.
    Thank you for your effort
    How to reproduce/proof:
    I guess that every caravan has this bug, just search for one. Thank you

3. Xtortion

Xtortion New Member

Sometimes they bug and sometimes they don't - It is fairly annoying though because they go over areas they shouldn't really go or they get bugged out so badly and spread from each other too. Can definitely say that at least its not 100% right.

4. Firesky

Firesky New Member

Yes they are indeed somewhat bugged, I can confirm since I had the caravan quest from Muiquun, was going to make a bug report but since this already exists, I'll just add to it.

The moment I found them and flagged, I got the first hit in and I just couldn't attack them anymore, I couldn't see no red hit marker thing when looking at them either and they got all buggy, warping back and forth, barely even moving and half of them were underground.

Desktop 2020.10.22 - 19.01.29.07.mp4 - VLC media player - Gyazo
    Desktop 2020.10.22 - 19.01.29.07.mp4 - VLC media player - Gyazo

Here is a picture, proving it's Gamez, plus if you look on the radar, you'll see most of them are under the ground.
    https://ibb.co/CHh9qVW

I was able to kill them and complete the quest by changing channel, but it seems that some areas of the desert they might glitch out.

5. Whineseeker

Whineseeker New Member

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for report, on next maintance its be fixed and Caravans will be fully killable.