1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Node Wars?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Oct 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I just have a couple of questions for how GamezBD handles Node Wars.

1. GamezBD-EU-Server: At what time Exactly does the window close for placing a Fort in the game-world?
    2. GamezBD-EU-Server: Which Channel should I be on to place the Fort?
    3. GamezBD-EU-Server: How many Nodes can one Guild hold at a time?

2. loboram

Please...pretty please GamezBD staff...it isn't a joke thread.

@Kolka, @Puffery, do any of you know?
    Not asking others directly, since I have not had a good experience with their answers towards me, so it must be something personal which still baffles me, since they are staff-members and Should be impartial.

3. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

I am not familiar with the timing on EU so I couldn't help you with your first question. I also don't do NW so I couldn't provide you with any detailed help on how to do anything. According to duffy's guide it's between 20:00-22:00. I know in NA I usually see Node War late in the night for my timezone which is why I never do it (Around 23:00 UTC-5). That's probably off by an hour or so because of Daylights Saving. Here is a guide for NW.

loboram likes this.
  4. NothingNerfed

NothingNerfed New Member

Is the same, nodewars is mercenary wars only

5. loboram

@Puffery Thanks for the answer and effort, although quite lacking it was still the intention that was good.

I am not quite sure what it is that you wanted to say here, but you failed at ansering any of my questions.

So, the guides I have read so far, all say different things, the BlackDesertFoundry has been my guide so far, but it lacks the details that I need in order to be a part of the Nodewars on GamezBD. This may seem strange to other players, but it really isn't that strange at all. I have tried to be a part of it now at least three times, without any luck at all. I have not been able to place a Fort (yes I bought the correct type for the node) anywhere in the game-world, didn't matter which channel I was on (yes I was in the correct area with the nodewars filter turned on).

So once again I ask, this is supposed to be a forum of knowledge, where players can help each other, and if not then the staff-members with their extensive knowledge of the game, Surely would be helpful to players, right?

What exactly are the requirements here on GamezBD to be a part of the Nodewars?
    At what time is it Too Late to place a Fort on the EU-server here on GamezBD?
    Which Channel do I have to be on in order to place a Fort here on GamezBD?
    And lastly how many Nodes can one Guild hold at any time here on GamezBD?

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

1. GamezBD-EU-Server: At what time Exactly does the window close for placing a Fort in the game-world? - Time command to telegram bot show u state, 1 hour before siege start - its last time when u can build fort. So For example 10 january from morning to prepare state - is interval (prepare state starts in 1 hour before war)
    2. GamezBD-EU-Server: Which Channel should I be on to place the Fort? - You can build siege/node forts only on Siege channel.
    3. GamezBD-EU-Server: How many Nodes can one Guild hold at a time? - 1 Guild can take 2 nodes per week, but it mean guild can have 4 nodes max. For example guild in Thursday and Friday take T2 and T4 nodes, Then in Sunday all forts removed cuz of new week stats after conquest. But guild still owner of 2 nodes friday and thirsday, then guild come and take T2 on monday and T4 on tuesday. So it mean guild now have 4 nodes , cuz friday and thursday still not happen on this week. So answer is guild can have max 2 nodes per week or max 4 nodes per 2 weeks.
    4. What exactly are the requirements here on GamezBD to be a part of the Nodewars? - You must have 10 members online to build fort and u must have fort and come to Siege channel to build it.
    5. At what time is it Too Late to place a Fort on the EU-server here on GamezBD? - 59 min or less before siege start is too later to install fort.
    6. Which Channel do I have to be on in order to place a Fort here on GamezBD? - Siege channel.
    7. And lastly how many Nodes can one Guild hold at any time here on GamezBD? - Same as question number 3.

loboram likes this.
  7. loboram

THANKS! I really wanted this information, am going to add it to my guide :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.