1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About broken damage and classes

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Devalarious, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Devalarious

Devalarious Getting there

we are not playing retail here people has +300ap overall and retail patches come for lower gears if a class dealing me more than %30 damage with just grap skill thats not normal alot of people quit because of this we need nerf and buffs for only gamez retail patch fucks the game to be honest if anyone know how to play this game in gm team i just want to someone plays on this server for a week then see what happened to game :)
    %30 damage with grapple skill "https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/772934258519965697/773205453256917012/Untitled.mov"

Kyrillos and bsari004 like this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I think that english isn't your first language, but you did manage to get your messages through. Good job!
    It would however be quite helpful, if you put a few punctuations and commas in there, since -if read as One sentence- it can become a bit confusing, figuring out what you are saying.

Now, I do get that this has been the "go-to-thing" most PvP players have been complaining about, throughout the years that GamezBD has been operating, BUT it is not really a thing that is on the Developers radar at the moment. As long as I have been here, the few times that the development team did try to modify stats for specific Classes, it Always backfired badly. Now I am not even sure if they actually have tried modifying the Classes, but it has certainly been a weird experience whenever a Pearl-Abyss patch has been rolled out, that included modifiers for the Classes, as is well known in the PvP community, at one point here on GamezBD, there were only TWO PvP Classes. EVERYone played the same Classes, because they were terribly strong in comparison to the other Classes. That is what I meant, when I said that they have tried it a few times, but I am not even sure that is true, because it might very well have been a bug, or a bad Pearl-Abyss patch.

So as far as I know, the development team will NEVER modify any of the Classes, but they will implement the changes from Pearl-Abyss, as soon as they have recoded it for GamezBD.

3. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Adapt, and learn how to do it yourself ;)

@loboram You still here? dayum. Yea, Back in 2017, everybody played zerk or warrior. Any class that had health percentage based skills. since it was the only thing that could do any damage. and people had one guy spam CC you because there was no cc immunity and warrior just spamming that 1 skill on you

<- there. The good old days lel

Now it seems everything is fixed and working as intended.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  4. Tpest

Tpest New Member

Taking your answear out of context here but you mean they follow the same direction Pearl Abyss is , which is into the Abyss :))

5. loboram

Thanks and right back at you @xMovingTarget :D
    Had no idea you were back...you've been gone for about a year or so?

@Tpest I am afraid that you are VERY terribly right about this, because it does seem as if a corporation has gotten its claws into the company, as well as Pearl-Abyss is now actually catering to the mainstream, instead of making their own game.

6. NothingNerfed

NothingNerfed New Member

???
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NINJA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

7. loboram

Not quite sure where to go with this reply...Should I just report it and be done with it?

Oh well, here goes:
    Hello @NothingNerfed, I am just going to ask because I am sure that more than just I am wondering what this is about?

8. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

2 years. But over actually. Just playing a little though.

9. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Can confirm that damage is all over the place once you get to 300+ ap. Some classes kill you in two skills through super armor, regardless of dp. Others need a cc to do the same thing.

loboram likes this.
  10. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

Leave the class balance to PA, they did really good stuff lately buffing underperforming classes.