1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crimson Desert

Discussion in 'Black Desert Media' started by YooMin, Dec 11, 2020.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Winter 2021

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  2. Kats

Kats Proficient

Geezus, if only the framerate wasn't horrendous lul.
    Those weather effects are the best I've seen in a game so far I think, though I don't play many games with these kind of graphics, as my 980Ti would blow up lul.

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I saw Pearl Abyss presenting their new engine a year ago, Crimson Desert is indeed gorgeous, but I would never release a trailer like that. XD

Kats likes this.
  4. Kats

Kats Proficient

I'm gonna assume them recording in 4k caused some pretty bad issues when there were too many particles on screen, especially dust lul. And perhaps some youtube stuff when uploading, as youtube tends to drag down the quality of a video quite a bit lul.
    My 980Ti almost blows up just looking at the smoke coming from the chimney on the Blacksmiths house in Velia (AKA, my temperatures spike up to 83, which is where it throttles lul).
    Scared to see what's gonna happen to my poor card once I try this lul. Though I am getting a new card, once they're in stock...

If recording in 1080 resolution got rid of these stutters, and even allowed them to record at 60 FPS, I would certainly have gone for that instead of this stuttery yet beautiful showcase lul.

5. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Yeah, probably there are other factors that helped change its quality, I don't think PA would release such masterpiece like that, but who knows. :p
    Tbh, I just bought a new graphic card, went from a 1050ti to a 2060 super, but I started to think that it won't be enough to handle Crimson Desert. ahahahah

6. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment