1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Draught limited to 1 also the crons don´t stack anymore

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by WantToPlay, Dec 23, 2020.

1. WantToPlay

WantToPlay New Member

I mean on retail server u can´t stack those but here we don´t have agro limit, before the patch was rough to grind in Sycraria and not many classes could grind there because the mobs hit hard, even with 380dp, now with this nerf it´s like grind on Ash Forest.With the life steal from before it was possible to grind but now that you are limited to using a single Draugh and a single Cron it becomes very difficult to grind in Sycraria.

2. Daddyloverboi

Daddyloverboi Getting there

Ouch, yeah that's an issue.

3. fordream8000

fordream8000 New Member

OMG, so it is used to be stackable? I never know that, but I grinding at sycraria with only a frenzy that's far more than enough for me with 274 dp even before the nerf. I usually pull 5-6 pack of mobs together,
    occasionally dead before the nerf and super ez after nerf, and also more dp bracket is here after update should be even eaier. I don't think these buffs should necessary to be stackable.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

We'll have to wait for the hotfixes coming next week (announced at Telegram) to see if it gets fixed.
    Indeed those buffs doesn't stack on retail, and it may got intentionally fixed, but only @Kolka can confirm that.

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its not it retail like?

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Now it is. I think the question is that they thought this was intentionally stackable, like some QOL, and now that it's fixed, they want it the way it was before... Bugged.

7. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Ah sorry, in this version was added alot new buffs which become incompatible with such customisation. So thats why it was fixed, for prevent happen mechanic of one shot overbuff system with new buffs.

ludiq and Jujuba like this.
  8. Daddyloverboi

Not quite Sir, this 'bug' was very welcomed by the GameZ community. Although it makes sense for them not to stack which i can completely understand, due to how mob aggro works on GameZ, this was pretty much a MUST. Having a big aggro on yourself results into taking more damage. Frenzy Draught combined with Beast Draught were suplementing that giving you Leech+ some resistance. Not to mention some extra damage you REALLY need. I have done a few hours of testing with 1 food buff + 1 perfume + 1 draught and I can confirm my trash/h have dropped by around 20-30% in some cases. That's 30% less trash in comparrison to retail when having more AP here.

Also Tunkuta does not drop loot for 3 people anymore. Not sure wether the change was intended or not.

9. punkaa5

punkaa5 New Member

Of course you can see the money drop doesn't look like a private server. Jewelry and items that can be sold on the market have a very low price. Adding to this the loss of a significant amount of money in scrap items, we wanted to avoid an excessive buff but ended up leaving it with a lower drop than in retail

10. Daddyloverboi

Yes that is correct. Now we are making even less money via grinding than retail. Even with the rare drops.

11. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

Stacking draughts didn't make sense (you could get almost same dmg buffs as on party elixirs rotation with 0 effort) so it's okay change, aggro limit is one of the most cancerous things on retail, imagine losing to pve and blaming aggro limit lmao.

However keeping mobs harder than retail doesn't really make sense, it's not any challenge anyways just slows down new players and make them frustrated for no real reason.

12. Bao

Bao New Member

Im playing BDO since first beta (CBT 1) on retail.
    I think it's all about the grinding. The process is far more important than the goal. Endless grind was always a problem on retail, because of disbalance between classes, they kinda fixed that problem by adding succession.
    Please make grinding as enjoyable as possible. The draughts/crons nerf will definitely have negative impact on grind. Revert that or do something to compensate.
    I think a better idea might be to make mobs kinda weaker mostly because we would like to avoid stacking on PvP.

13. hafu12

hafu12 Getting there

problem is elixirs dont stack either( in retail they do)

14. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

How about if we buff the drop rates by 20% (200%) and increase trash loot drop by 20-30% permanently?
    The change is really good for pvp and i would like it to stay, but some compensation should be looked at.

15. Daddyloverboi

I agree. I'd love to see an increase in trash loot or a 20% boost (like the weekend event) on the drop rate. It feels really nice grinding on that weekend.