1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Grind zone, where to start?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by beerman2222, Jan 11, 2021.

1. beerman2222

beerman2222 New Member

So, im currently at 240 ap, with like 300 dp (oasis stuff)
    which place is good a tthis ap? (playing ranger and mystic)
    is it worth going at a place like refugee camp with trashloot of 7200 silver?

2. violetcivy

violetcivy New Member

Crescent shrine & Pila Ku jail is best place to grind fo money as beginner. 100-200 Mil/hr up to your RNG.
    Dont forget to put CP point to the zone to increase rare drop. Stay there for a while until you got Pen boss weapon gears. It'd take a week.

3. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

The spots mentioned are really good for that ap, but: dont invest in nodes. There are enough threads on gamez that indicate that due to us having enhanced drop rates, the node investment actually decreases loot. But: take it with a grain of salt, since i only read that more often, but never experienced it myslelf since i see no point in investing when it only counts for every i think 10monster or so.

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I couldn't find those topics, may you send me the link?
    Node investment do work, but don't forget that this is a small bonus and our server has 10x rates, that said you probably won't notice the change.
    I usually don't invest in nodes, just when I have workers gathering something there, and I can say for sure that the investment works, because I do get more items with them.

5. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

As you can see, Kolka already addressed the issue and stated what I just said, it does work, but when it's applied on a server with rates like ours, you can barely notice... Like if you had 1000%, with a node full level it would be 1020%, even decreased to 980%, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. And we're talking about grinding, because when it comes to workers you do see the difference.