1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

THE NEW UPDATE?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by NadzCarl, Jan 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NadzCarl

NadzCarl Getting there

So hi everyone, I've been looking forward for the release of either the new version of aion or the old 4.8 version, I just want to know as it hasn't been that much of a topic in the forum recently. When can we possibly expect it to be released? or has it even occurred recently to the Devs, about the decision to release either 4.8 or the 7.7 version of the game? as it hasn't been spoken for quite a while. I'm Just pointing it out. :)(peace)

Renallia likes this.
  2. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

I thought it would be at the end of the year this update and so far nothing

3. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

We will make an announcement as soon as it is ready. We understand your excitement. We are also very excited. :) We want you all to enjoy 7.0 as much as you can for the mean time. ;)

Takuro likes this.
  4. Takuro

Takuro Proficient

will it be full stigma again?

5. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

I guess your working on it, so about that what really is the version? so players will know and be ready, like some of us saves credits, coz maybe it turns out to be 4.8, it's a shame if we waste all that credits and yet wipe will be implemented again. so please give a hint what's going on, it's really not that easy as a player and farming wasting time for all the items and gone to waste again, We deserve to know, hope you'll understand.

Takuro likes this.
  6. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I am not sure yet. :(
    I understand where you are coming from. My information on the upcoming update is very limited. We are definitely looking into these questions, concerns, and suggestions that you are all having. We will do the best we can to do right by all of you. You will hear from us, I promise you. More information will be shared soon. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    Takuro and Yurochie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.