1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The game turns off on the character select

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Jihoy, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Jihoy

Jihoy New Member

Hello, I am a user who enjoys gamebdo.

No other way, after formatting the computer, a problem occurred while installing the game and running the game.

Connection to other accounts or other servers is fine, but this situation only occurs on EU servers.

After selecting a server, selecting a character and pressing the start button will turn off the game after a black screen.

All the characters in this account show the same symptoms. My family name is GoGo_Ov The account name is indus87 Can you tell the cause?

2. Jihoy

Jihoy New Member

I've tried all the solutions I can do..
    I tried to log in with another computer and it was successful. What is the problem?

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Locate the following folders and delete all in:
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\GamezBDO
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\GamezBDO

If the problem persist, try clearing your cache, just locate the following folder and delete all in:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\GamezBD\UserCache
    (Save a backup if you intend to keep interface configuration and such.)

locbeth likes this.
  4. Jihoy

Jihoy New Member

I have tried all the possible solutions that have already been posted in the notice. There is only one gamezBDO folder in the Roaming folder. Is it related?

5. locbeth

locbeth New Member

i have problem every choosing the character the game will be crashed, anyone can help me plz...????

6. Jujuba

Try to enable invisible folders.
    You said you had your PC formatted, have you already installed VC+? Open GameZBD Launcher, click Settings than find the option to install it.
    If it doesn't work, try a Force Check.

Please, try the steps given above in this same topic. If the problem persist, create a new topic providing as much information as you can.

7. locbeth

locbeth New Member

i found the appdata and manage to delete in it, but i can't find thefolder inside roaming

8. Jihoy

Jihoy New Member

With the same account, the eu server is able to create and access characters, but the same phenomenon occurs in all characters in the na server.After formatting, dns, the cache is deleted, and it is exhausted. Only the phrase "is" appears.

9. Jihoy

Jihoy New Member

After several attempts, the connection was successful, but after 1~2 seconds, only the message "Reconnecting" appears.

10. Jihoy

Jihoy New Member

This is a new symptom. After running the solution several times, certain other characters are connected, but only the main character is connected and reconnecting after a few seconds appears on the screen.

11. Jujuba

Have you tried to stay online with a VPN? If you succeed, than you might have a problem with your connection. Try reset your router and IP.

12. Jihoy

Jihoy New Member

I used a VPN recently, and before the format, there was no problem with using it. Could I get a router and an IP related link?

13. Jihoy

Jihoy New Member

2021-02-23_68658869.JPG

As you can see, there is no problem with accessing the sub-character. When only the main character is connected, a black screen appears and then only the phrase bounces or reconnects.

Attached Files:

14. Jujuba

Just turn off/on your router. To reset your IP try the following:
    Click Start > Run and type cmd in the Open field, then press Enter. (If prompted, select Run as administrator.)
    Type "ipconfig /release" and press Enter.
    Type "ipconfig /renew" and press Enter.
    Type "exit" and press Enter to close the window.

About your character, login to GameZBD site and reset the character position to see if it helps.

15. Jihoy

Jihoy New Member

I tried all the solutions, but I can't connect only to this PC. As I have done so far, 1, format 2, cache removal 3, rescue all characters 4, dns reset 5, multiple reinstalls and force check 6, router reset 7, all overlays off
    Other PCs can connect normally, but this PC can't access. There are sometimes characters in the account, but the main character is notified that it is reconnecting, or the game is turned off on a black screen.

16. Jujuba

Which OS you running now? It's up to date right? Problem lies when you formatted and probably forgot something, like install VC as mentioned above.
    Is your game folder whitelisted on every security system? Antivirus, windows defender and firewall?
    This could be causing your loss of connection. Try adding the GamezBD folder as an exception and try to login again. If exception doesn't help, try deactivate the app in question.