1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Training Lovers Here !!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by deyyuz, Mar 1, 2021.

1. deyyuz

deyyuz New Member

Hey guys,
    I used to play retail long ago and also I am a pro lifeskiller. But as far as I see lifeskilling is no good here except training as long as it is afk. I used to breeding horses just like in retail and taking advice from somethinglovely.com which has a cool chart that I can see which bracket I have to go for breeding. However In here a guy told me that I can achieve t8 horse even from t4-t4 breeding. Is that true tho? can someonen explain that?

XsliferX likes this.
  2. XsliferX

XsliferX New Member

I want to know also because rates here is not the same as the chart I got t8 from t5 lvl30 with t6 lvl25 but I tried this again 3 times I got t6 so I'm confused xD

deyyuz likes this.
  3. deyyuz

deyyuz New Member

Yeah me either

4. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

Havent experienced getting a T8 with a pair of T4's, though ive only done it once and it gave me T5. However a pair of T5's may give you a T8. IMO it would be a waste of time to train and breed T4's anyway, even if you are new to the server since T5's are easily acquired in the wild with less competition here than retail.

5. deyyuz

deyyuz New Member

I knew it thank you but I want to understand how it exaclt works

6. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

On what part ?

7. deyyuz

deyyuz New Member

8. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

Yes I've used this before. Yes you can get a T8, if you used the calculator, do both T5's at level 30 and you will see a small percentage of getting a T8. With horse breeding the higher the level of the pairs you are breeding the higher the chance of getting a higher tier of breed. A higher mastery of training also accounts for the chance

9. deyyuz

deyyuz New Member

my bad, I didn't see the rate of 8% that is t8 horse. Yet do not need calculator to see it. How do you use your calculator to understand that?

10. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

I just click on what the tier and level of my male horse, and the tier and level of my female horse and click calculate. Thats it. It will show the chance of what tier of the offspring will be. You can also check the horse pattern as long as you input what horses you will be breeding.

11. deyyuz

deyyuz New Member

alright so breeding is just like what we do in retail, I guess? there is no buff or debuff for breeding I think...

12. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

As far as difference that i know of is, it's much faster to level your horse and your training mastery here, and with premium subscription you can get a higher chance of getting T9/T10 horse. Im not sure about T8 and below. Plus, with premium breeding only takes 36 mins

13. deyyuz

deyyuz New Member

up up