1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Digiseller No Option to use Visa/MC

Discussion in 'Questions' started by RadiantCure, Mar 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadiantCure

RadiantCure Witch of the Rainbow Forum Legend

Uh I don't use any other option than as simple as using a card.
    I am confused as to the options to purchase from digiseller now.
    Is there a guide how I can purchase credits with my card?
    No I don't use paypal.

PrestonGarvey likes this.
  2. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Hello there! Have you tried to pay through Free-Kassa? There should be an option to pay with Visa there.

UPDATE:
    Apparently, Free-Kassa accepts only russian credit cards so you can only pay with PayPal. It doesn't require an account so you shouldn't have a problem using it.

Noyah, Nefpitou and Keeper0fElder like this.
  3. RadiantCure

Thanks, but yeah I don't do paypal - so rip on donating.

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Just in case you didn't know, paypal is one of the most secure and safe platforms to use. I personally don't use anything else.

5. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

I don't blame you with PayPal someone stole money from me and they didn't want to return my money they tried to blame me for it and I didn't do it so yeah I would never use PayPal ever again I had to go through my bank to get my money back I wish this website just start taking its own payments

RadiantCure likes this.
  6. RadiantCure

Exactly the reason why I dont use paypal..

7. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

For every disappointed user there are thousands very pleased ones, so it's really up to you if you want to trust PayPal or anything else online. Although, we surely take your comments into consideration and we will inform you in case there will be any changes in the future regarding Visa and Mastercard. Thank you for your feedback! :)

Keeper0fElder and Noyah like this.
  8. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

Good luck if someone steals your money they won't help you at all... Just because you have a good experience with a service that doesn't mean everybody else will. They wouldn't give me my $100 back.. And you need to understand the only reason I had a PayPal account was for this website.. And everything else I purchase come from Amazon or local stores. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Would be very nice of you all to try to respect my money and the posters money (as well) rather than bringing up other people in their good experiences that has nothing to do with me. I spent over $100 on this server remember that.

RadiantCure likes this.
  9. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

So you are basically implying that your $100 was stolen by gamez? For some reason you seem to believe that you can cancel transactions after you are done using the goods (which is gamez cash in your case). Let me tell you that it doesn't work that way and once the business owner proves that the customer received the product, the customer will lose the case. This doesn't mean that their service is not good, but on the contrary.
    Good luck with Amazon where you can purchase a product, receive it, and a few days later say you never received it and still expect them to refund the money back to your account within 30 days.

Jessica, Puffery and Keeper0fElder like this.
  10. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

Digiseller as a company, not GameZ, decided to get rid of the visa option temporarily. Your gripe with Paypal doesn't necessarily reflect everyone else's experiences. You can either wait for Digiseller to add it back, use Free-Kassa, or respectfully suggest another payment method like some have just recently done.

11. RadiantCure

I appreciate you speaking your mind. I'm sorry you had such a traumatizing experience. That's a lot of money. So it's fair you are more cautious now. I use a throw-away card that's why it doesn't phase me to use a card online. Let's leave this as it is what it is and hope for the best later on.
    [​IMG]

12. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

if I felt like you all stole my money then I wouldn't be on your service I never said that! someone remove money off my account "PayPal" and never said "you" did that. I can see from your attitude you dont care! I will never donate to This Server again. you don't respect my money I can see that now you people are selfish I will never donate again.
    Thank you you are the only one that understands and seems to care. I've been with this server from 2019 and do you think they care? the whole point I was trying to make is I don't feel safe using my money with PayPal. I didn't blame this server.

RadiantCure likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.