1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Future about this private?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by natreex, Mar 24, 2021.

1. natreex

natreex New Member

I heard about a lot of thing on this server. Some tell is a bad private, other tells it's the best private. In my case, it's the only one who work on my pc. I play retail version from now 1 year, and I decided to go on private because is so much too long for be able to do the end of the game, PVP. One thing I need to know, is, did this private gonna die eventualy, I not talk about player who leaving, but about the official servers file are based on Kakao one, and is officially down since one month.

Thanks in adavance for all of your answer.

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

GameZ has been around for 10+ years running Aion private server, BDO started in 2017 i believe?. I'm 99% sure it will be around for another 10+ years running now both Aion and BDO.
    I been playing here for 2+ years in BDO off and on and its been improving and great compared to other private servers and official.

3. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Well, we gonna get update based on the first post Kakao Patch. So, yea. It's no problem that it's not Kakao anymore. And gamez is in no way bad. It's just as good as retail with better progression. And no need to swipe your credit card all the time, since you get pearls just from playing the game. Well, there is a shop you can buy more and some other things. But no p2w.
    I would always recommend gamez over retail bdo. And I did so since early 2017.

4. natreex

natreex New Member

Thanks you so much for your both answer. Amazing private server!

5. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Surely not any time soon! BD is thriving and judging by the online players I'd say that whoever claims it is dying has a good reason to lie about it. I'd recommend you to try it for yourself and let us know what you think! ;)

Noyah and Jessica like this.
  6. sandman9

sandman9 New Member

I have played all the most famous bdo Pservers out there and this one is the ONLY one that gives me security about the uptime. Also, i played retail for 2 years and i regret doing it. I saw it after trying GameZbd. I don't even want to talk about the wasted money on retail... There is no reason for you to not play with us in this server. Its better at almost every aspect, at least for me.