1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Family name Change problem with Cashsop ticket

Discussion in 'Problems' started by persephone7, Mar 25, 2021.

1. persephone7

persephone7 New Member

hi. I m from gamezEU and my family name TheRaven
    I want to change back to my old family name Vindemiatrix. But it says name already taken. The problem is name still free because when i try to add friend same family name game says "not found" . so I guess you should systematicly free the name Vindemiatrix . Pls help me because it will ruin my 1k cash :(

2. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

The family name is already taken, that's why you cannot change back to that. The reason you get the alert "not found" is because there are no character on this account.
    Plot twist!
    @Noyah has informed me that that account belongs to you already so you can simply change the family name using pearls and then use the name to the one you want. You trapped yourself in a loop! :p

Noyah likes this.
  3. persephone7

persephone7 New Member

well , i m returner after months , i really dont know how to enter that other account to change family name . can you make a favor to me such as terminating that account and free that family name to make me able to transfer back . it shouldnt be problem if you already know it belongs to me. thnx in advance

4. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

We cannot delete accounts, but if you remember the email address you used on it you can reset the password in order to gain access.

Noyah likes this.