1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why are the seasonal is over?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by natreex, Mar 26, 2021.

1. natreex

natreex New Member

I see no notice about it anywhere. I play since 4 days, make all my quest, farm more 8 hours juste for up my tuvala gear, and now... all is over without telling us? Even unable to change it to original gear... Tell me is a joke? I lost over 8 hours for nothing?

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

There were quite a few announcements during the week on our telegram, it didn't just happen without any notice. As for the gear, it can't be converted now but the seasonal character is now a regular character and you can play normally in any of the other channels.

Jessica likes this.
  3. natreex

natreex New Member

I don't use telegram, so how I supposed to know? Seasonnal character back to normal, okai, but I lost all my tuvala gear and that was the reason why I made all those quest and make a seasonnal character...

4. Noyah

We know that not everyone uses telegram and next time it will be announced in game, in the forum and also on our facebook page.
    I understand you feel your time has gone down the drain and if we could help, we would, but unfortunately that is not possible. The season is over and theres no point in crying over spilled milk.

Jessica likes this.
  5. Ellorgil

Ellorgil New Member

Will there be a new season so the gear can be reused? Or just throw away?

6. natreex

natreex New Member

So, as what I hear about it... that our fault to have no read this information from your telegram, because YOU not notified anybody in game, in forum and in your facebook page? Really? I loved this server, but your answer just turned me off. I'm gone.

7. Noyah

The gear obtained in the previous season will not be usable next season.
    Apparently no other answer would have satisfied you since you feel like your time has gone down the drain.

Jessica likes this.
  8. natreex

natreex New Member

Yes, an answer like, we could give you the fugar transform box for just transform your gear into normal one. The BDO console can give anything to any player, so just had this box I would be really happy, because even if the event is over, the box it's what we want after the seasonnal is over.

9. Noyah

There is nothing wrong with the way I replied to you and we don't give anything manually. Everything can be obtained in game and you are not the only one who found himself in this unfortunate situation.

Jessica likes this.
  10. Ellorgil

Ellorgil New Member

Thanks for the reply @Noyah

Noyah likes this.
  11. BigMac

BigMac New Member

Friendly reminder, ppl were spamming on server chat "this is last day to gradiuate ur seasonal character btw" whole day so You don't need telegram to read server chat.

Noyah and Puffery like this.
  12. Shamlyan

Shamlyan New Member

[QUOTE = "Noyah, post: 2208088, member: 112044"] Снаряжение, полученное в предыдущем сезоне, нельзя будет использовать в следующем сезоне.

Видимо, никакой другой ответ вас не удовлетворил бы, ведь вы чувствуете, что ваше время пошло насмарку. [/ QUOTE]
    Можно ли будет поменять сезонную форму на обычную, или ее можно выбросить?

13. Noyah

14. natreex

natreex New Member

No, I know, and I sorry,I want to apologize. I was just mad at this. But please, keep in mind it's not everyone use telegram and should be really nice to alert everybody in your forum too. I follow this follow more than any other actually. Tanks you, and keep it up with the server! :)

15. Canivetes

Canivetes New Member

Hi. Apparently i also happened to miss the deadline and did not trigger the season quest to convert the tuvala weapons. After some researching in official site, it seems that:
    SQuote:
    Q: Will the Tuvala gear changed to family-bound gear be sent as a box after the season ends? Or will the obtained gear just be changed to family-bound?
    A: When the season ends, the highest grade gear of any duplicate gear will be changed to family-bound and any other gear will be deleted. If you have more than 2 of the same gear at the same grade in your family, only class specific gear on characters remaining at the end of the season will be bound.
    For example, If you have a TET (IV) and TRI (III) Tuvala Helmet, the TRI (III) Tuvala Helmet will be deleted and the TET (IV) Tuvala Helmet will be changed to family-bound.
    However, Rings and Earrings will have 2 each be changed to family-bound. Also, Tuvala weapons will remain the same as the one your character used.

EQuote

Now i'm not sure if this means that if you did not reform/convert the tuvala gear, it will be done automatically(theoretically in the next maintenance patch). If that is the case, that would be sweet. Either way, i'm using the oasis gear to try to get to 64. In my case, personally i loved the gear that the season offered, just bit sad if i can't get the ring, earring and necklace (TUVALA PEN) which would make big difference in the AP.

16. bamcosa

bamcosa New Member

Untitled.png
    can just kolka give us some conversion stones to use these tuvala gears

17. Noyah

Our system doesn't automatically convert items for the sole reason that too many players create characters and collect rewards to accumulate silver in their main accounts. I highly doubt this system will ever be implemented here.
    No, no conversion items will be given to players.

Jessica likes this.