1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Help with my Name in game.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MFWZ247, Apr 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. MFWZ247

MFWZ247 New Member

I wanted to change upper cases in my ign ... It is like this FaWzY ... But after a while and after interactions with players I found out how silly it is (pheew) So all I need is to change the upper case in my Family name to be like this Fawzy instead of FaWzY as if I used the pearl item to change my name I cannot use the same name.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

What you said is that you can't change Family Name to lower case because it's similar to the current one right?
    Since this coupon is a Pearl Item and you have access to Pearls every 30min, have you tried to buy 2 coupons and use another name then use the new one that you want?

3. MFWZ247

MFWZ247 New Member

No not really I have tried. lt say that name is in use. I need only 1 query code to solve my problem. Thanks
    And In MENA Server I tried to reset my changed name it didn't go well either. It was Gadon then I changed it to Gado but people didn't get used to it so when I wanted to change it back to Gadon it didn't go well. Had to name it Gadoon. So I believe it is the same here.

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Yeah, it's to prevent copying names and I don't think it will be removed since it's a core feature, but who knows? That's why I suggested you to do as I said above. ^^