1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Value Pack Help

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Ionicdistress9, May 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ionicdistress9

Ionicdistress9 New Member

I purchased the "Starter Just This Once" Pack from Pearl shop, which contained a 30 Day starter pack, within which was a +30% EXP for Life/Combat/Skill/Mount. When I look under my value pack tab (top of game screen) it shows the additional days were added to my Value Pack, but the EXP bonus for Life/Combat/Skill/Mount is 10%.

What did I do wrong and if nothing how do I get the value pack features which I added. I have been looking at purchasing the Premium Membership from GamezBD website for real money, but am now concerned I will not receive the increased EXP Skill Bonus?

Please advise how I need to correct.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, that is a good question, although as far as I know, it is merely the display that isn't properly showing the correct numbers, and nothing more.

For instance there are errors in other displayed numbers, regarding the server bonuses, but I and everyone else have been assured, that the bonuses are correctly added, despite the display errors.

If you can take some screenshots, of the income in Experience, in various areas, and then compare them to, when you no longer have the added bonuses, That might actually be a worthwhile thing to do. Since it would show for sure whether it is correct or not :)

3. Ionicdistress9

Ionicdistress9 New Member

Would be tough as I dont plan on ever letting the bonus of the "Value Pack" expire, but so no way to get a baseline, but I wasn't aware of numbers not displaying properly, and given everything else that was offered in the package came through I could suppose that it's just not displaying correctly. Thx!

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Confirmed, its transaltion issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.