1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

can't download the client.

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by kittyleon01, Jul 25, 2021.

1. kittyleon01

kittyleon01 New Member

Hi guys,

Would you please send me a download link for client.
    I can't download game client from the website or google drive.

thanks
    NG

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/download-mirrors-client-v3205-community-provided.210022/

Here you can find an alternative download; Torrent :)

You just have to get a torrent client, and I can easily recommend that you use Tixati, since it is very easy to use, and has the lightest UI/load of all I've tried so far.

So you just install Tixati, then click the Torrent link, and the browser asks you how to open the link, and you say: Tixati

Then Tixati takes over and tells you that it is about to download something, that just happens to be the GamezBD game version.

Just remember that you cannot copy it on top of the retail-bdo, nor can you install it into that folder either, they are two diffrent clients, so it won't work. The folder you download has the full working game client, so you do not need to install it, but you do have to point the Launcher to the right folder though, once you run that.

Anyway...WELCOME! To our GamezBD community, hopefully your stay with us will be an enjoyable one.