1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Red Players on seasonal?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by OoReFLuXoO, May 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO New Member

So if you cannot activate PVP on seasonal channel. How are players red and just attacking you at the grind spots? That makes it virtually impossible to play. Am I missing something here??

loboram likes this.
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

If any guild has a war on another guild, than players from both guilds can attack each other, even in Season Channel.

3. OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO New Member

Good to know. So you are saying it isn't related to the Karma level. Is that correct??

My guild isn't currently at war with any others. Wither it be declared or received. In addition to that I wasn't able to fight/do damage back...
    Playing the last couple season this was the first time running across another player like that. So it was surprising. Still tho, no war being declared??

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I'm not sure about rules on a case that player would turn into Red PK outside Season Channel and then changing channels again.
    @Kolka may be able to check it and give you a proper answer.

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

If u in guild who own castle or territory then u in war woth other territory owners, on season channel also.

6. Forte

Forte New Member

Peope on Hexe Marie can do pk to other seasonal chars.
    My guildies try to farm some money and others finish Puggar Adventure log and 5-6 people doing PK in season.
    i came here to watch what hapen and oneshoted me with full tuvala pen (245/307). Can't do anything.

Are you permit PVP in season? Not in a war?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  7. skarpz

skarpz Away ~ Forum Legend

PvP in season is fun, that is what makes the game funny. :)
    I got killed many times while I was farming maries cave but I learned a lot about the class I was playing.

8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah not really that helpful there...whether it was a "helpful" experience to you or not, doesn't really answer the question.

Apparently, there have been added some areas, on the Seasonal Server, that are open to PvP;
    Marie-Cave
    ??? perhaps more

It seems quite wrong to me, since the Seasonal servers were mainly a place for completely new players, to get to grips with how to play the game, and then to have some smartarse just walk over and kill them without ANY reason at all, just seems So terribly backwards to me.

It is a terrible ruining of online game-time already, that there's NO consequence to Player Killing at all, please don't say Karma or Jail or crystals, because NONE of those are a proper consequence. Karma you can regain within 20 minutes, Jail only happens IF some kind and helpful player is in the area who is able to defeat the smartarse, and the crystals are so cheap and plentiful that you can somewhat easily get those back as well.

Forte likes this.
  9. OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO New Member

Chiclete and Kolka answer the question I had at the time I asked it. I was using a seasonal character while grinding in the desert and someone with higher gear wanted the grind spot. They used there guild settings and declared war and that allowed the player to do damage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.