1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Finished [Event] The Stack Workshop Opens!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Events' started by Jujuba, Jul 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

[Event] The Stack Workshop Opens!
    Event Period: 09.07.2021 - 07.08.2021
    [​IMG]
    A No-good Bulky Stone that’s just rolling around... ༼◉_◉ ༽
    But it can be transformed into an Iridescent Moonlight Stone if tempered 60 times? That’s unbelievable!
    Well, you can obtain special items from the Black Spirit and Challenge, so let’s give it try!​

Event. The Stack Workshop Opens!
    Event Period
    - The questline and each Challenge have separate event periods, so please make sure to check each one!

Event Details
    During the event period, you can obtain a special item through a variety of methods.

[Black Spirit Quest]
    - Accept the questline below from the Black Spirit (/).
    - Questline Availability Period: 09/07/2021 - 15/07/2021.

[​IMG]

* This quest can only be completed once per Family.
    * You can accept this quest after the July 09, 2021 maintenance.
    * The [Event] No-good Bulky Stone that is obtained as a reward for completing the quest [Event] Finally Some Peace of Mind can be used for Processing - Manufacture (L).

[Challenge 1]
    - During the period below, you can obtain the [Event] Zulatia Coolant from Challenge (Y).
    - Challenge 1 Period: 09/07/2021 - 22/07/2021.

[​IMG]

* The Challenges for each week can only be completed once per Family.

[Challenge 2]
    - Challenge 2 Period: : 09/07/2021 - 07/08/2021.

[​IMG]

* The Challenges can only be completed once a day per Family.

Manufacture the items you obtained from the Black Spirit questline and Challenges through Processing (L).
    - First, start off with the [Event] No-good Bulky Stone item and keep adding the tempering items to Manufacture (L).
    - You can manufacture using the [Event] No-good Bulky Stone obtained from the [Event] Finally Some Peace of Mind quest.

[​IMG]

* As instructed above, you can temper up to 60 times, and you can obtain the [Event] Iridescent Moonlight Stone after tempering for the final time.​

For the 20th, 40th, and 60th tempering, you can Manufacture (L) as shown below.
    - In order to temper the [Event] 20-times Tempered Stone / [Event] 40-times Tempered Stone / [Event] 60-times Tempered Stone, you need the [Event] Zulatia Coolant instead of the [Event] Coolant of Origin.

[​IMG]

Depending on the number of times the stone is tempered, you can exchange it with the NPC Tranan Underfoe in Velia.
    - Exchanging will start on July 30. Exchange Period: 30/07/2021 - 07/08/2021.

[​IMG]

Event Notices
    - GameZ reserves the right to change, adjust or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If any changes occur, they will be found on this event page.
    - There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates and different binding settings. These items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
    - Please refer to the in-game item description for details regarding the item’s is bound setting.
    - Items that were sent or used as intended cannot be recovered or restored.
    - Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in cancellation/retrieval of any rewards and restrictions from the game.
    - If you have any questions about this event, please comment on this thread.
    - Content not listed on this page follows the [GameZ Forum/Game/Event Rules].​

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2021
    StalinXXX, loboram and aaronsf101 like this.
  2. seawhite

seawhite New Member

I can't temper the stone anymore after reaching 21x of manufacturing it. I have enough materials to level it up. Pleas help.

3. Jujuba

I tried it here and it works just fine.

seawhite likes this.
  4. IAmOutlaw

IAmOutlaw New Member

Will I stop receiving items on the Y on 07/08? and can i only change the stone until that same date?

5. Jujuba

Yes, that's correct.

IAmOutlaw likes this.
  6. Rares

Rares New Member

Hello, today is 8/8/2021 and the event still up.

7. Rares

Rares New Member

Can you give an update please because yesterday i exchange the stone becasue u confirmed that we couldn't do it anymore before the 07/08. If the event will finish later is there some thing i can do to retrive the stone?

8. Jujuba

Yes, it does need a maintenance in order to the event ends and I'm sorry, but the only one capable of giving this answer is @Carl or @Kolka.

9. Rares

Rares New Member

Chiclete, tu en el mensaje de arriba afirmaste que se acababa el evento y que no podriamos cambiar la piedra a partir de hoy, si no lo hubieras afirmado no la hubiera cambiado.

Un saludo.

10. Jujuba

Sí, porque eso es lo que dice el evento. :)
    Si aún no ha terminado, también me sorprende.
    Le pregunté a @Kolka si hoy habrá un mantenimiento.

11. Rares

Rares New Member

Chiclete quiero aclarar que no culpo a nadie de nada solo quiero saber cuando acaba.
    Un saludo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.