1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

graduating without finishing season pass

Discussion in 'Questions' started by makrem97, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makrem97

makrem97 New Member

as the title says, is it possible to graduate without finishing season ? or is it possible to make it so
    as the announcements says that season chars will loose their stuff if they don't graduate before the patch arrives so i suggest that to avoid peopel who couldn't graduate due to season pass not finished to make it more convenient to graduate

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Hello @makrem97,
    First I would like to let you know that I've moved your thread from Suggestions to Questions section, since this category is more suitable to the subject and how you put it.

Yes, I'm afraind we won't get the "normal" graduation as our Development Team already stated in the past notes, you may confirm that with @Kolka.
    You're able to graduate only using the "early graduation", which requires the Black Spirit Pass to be complete.
    I understand your frustration, but the current Season has been around for quite some time now, meaning that players had plenty time to go through the pass.
    I suggest you to keep trying until you see the official announcement for our next update, we still have some time, don't give up! :p

3. makrem97

makrem97 New Member

thanks for the reply
    well, personally since I couldn't play to due windows 11 compatibility issue and i could only borrow a pc of a friend once a week that would be quite impossible for me to finish the season pass atleast for the time being.
    I understand that devs are focusing on the next patch then i'll just have to deal with it
    thank you all for all your efforts

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

No problems, glad you understand.
    Also, notice that Windows 11 will only have compatibility after official release (which is scheduled to October).
    We'll keep the community updated about it once it's released.

Xyio and makrem97 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.