1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved My character falls under the textures

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Strikerbottle, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strikerbottle

Strikerbottle New Member

This is the second time when I fell under textures under the full buff of experience and resources. Because of this, I lost my nerves and time. I've been saving up for this scroll for three days. Please help me with this problem. The first time it happened in the Star End and the second time in prison and again under full buff. Please help [​IMG]

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, I know just how frustrating it can be, when something goes wrong in a game, especialy when you have been looking forwards to it, and planning it for a while :(

Unfortunately this particular bug has already been posted, and in the correct section as well; Bug Report.
    It means that you could have spared yourself a thread post, by just doing a quick Forum search, before posting a new thread. In general it is ALways a good idea to make a search before posting.

I am going to be nice, and will add to this post, what the answers of the other ones were.

Paraphrasing; "The geo-engine (the game-world ground), is a REALLY big and complex thing...it is Known that there are areas, where the ground is a bit glitchy...but there are SO many other things, Right Now, to do on the Developer-to-do-list, that the ground glitches are a low priority, Especially after the patch, where players get "Escaped" to nearly the same position they had, when they left the world..."

This means, that the developement team WILL look into the Geo-Engine again, but AFTER the new update, and bug finding & solving. The solution to this, is very simple really; Use the Main Menu ESCAPE feature (looks like a drowning person), and you should be teleported back to where you were, or near to that place anyway.

The future updates, and patches, will certainly be about fixing the glitchiness of the Geo-Engine, BUT it is Not a high priority, since players CAN avoid this happening, by moving away from the walls, and steep ground, being pushed by monsters into the ground. You can do that , by moving around a lot more, and in general trying to avoid getting hit, or having your back to a wall, stairway, or hill incline.

Hope this is a good enough answer, and that you start using the Escape option more often.

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

That's a known bug that nowadays doesn't happen that often. You may try avoid huge packs of mobs or run a file check.
    Other than that, please, use the Bug Report section in order to report a bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.