1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[VOTE] Telegram versus Forum

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by loboram, Oct 15, 2021.

?

Do you use one exclusively, or do you use both with one preference?

1. Telegram

14.3%
  2. Forum

40.8%
  3. Both, but I prefer Telegram, almost never use the Forum

14.3%
  4. Both, but I prefer the Forum, almost never use Telegram

4.1%
  5. Both, and I have no preference

18.4%
  6. Both, but I still use Telegram more than the Forum

6.1%
  7. Both, but I still use the Forum more than Telegram

2.0%
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am not doing this as an attempt to argue with the GamezBD staff...Nor am I doing it as a smartarse attempt to proove (how it sounds not how it is spelled) myself right in this matter.

I am doing this because it cannot be surprising to the GamezBD management, that different players use different means to inform themselves about what is happening on the server they play on.

So please, the idea is very simple; number of users who exclusively use either one of these services, and number of users who use both from time to time, perhaps having one they prefer over the other one.

It is about letting the GamezBD management know, that they cannot assume that they know what the GamezBD community does, or what they want.
    So in order to shed some light on this topic, I made this vote, and nothing in the questions, nor the presentation, is leading towards any specific answer.

2. VirusQ

VirusQ New Member

Forum ... why ?
    99% of ppl in gamez i spoke with and told them about telegram ... they don't use it !
    Telegram is a similar app like whatsapp .....

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Now I do not suppose that you have managed to "speak" (chat) to ALL the people, who are a part of the GamezBD community. So while you think that you know better, or that "reading is bad", since many mainstreamers "are on that train", you aren't actually speaking (writing) for the entirety of the community.

I am just wondering, what made you write that reply in the first place? Were you just trying to be a smartarse, or just plainly rude/hostile?

I ask because you could easily have voted, and then left this behind, without the need to behave like that.

4. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

I don't like telegram

loboram likes this.