1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About mobs AP/DP

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by KungLao, Oct 27, 2021.

1. KungLao

KungLao New Member

Ask yourself this question guys. Why am i playing this server instead of retail ? Maybe its about real money maybe its about time or you wanna be get strong faster or tired of hours of hours grinding for 3-5 AP more etc.
    But one thing is absolute.Everyone in this game want to get end game gear many of us even dont have +261 kutum in retail.We want to play the game and feel the power you get while upgrading your gear when you get stronger weapons etc.
    But even +320 ap kutum characters hits like a baby to end game slots.Just look hadum spots,sycraia,stars end people with 261-269 kutum guys in retail just slay that mobs like a butter.But i feel like the mobs hp/dp is soooooooooooooooo much higher than retail.If i kill these mobs like a 280 ap kutum in retail what will i do with kutum 320 characters ? i just dont feel the power slots are strong why ? When we ask people say ''No patch is taken from retail all mobs ap/dp/hp same as retail'' bro you know what ? It's bulls**t.

I dont even talk about latest nerf about orc spot.Just dont give everyone 100 fs if you consider about servers economy too much man ? I get 1 weapon with full sc tent buff if im lucky.And bosses ? 1-2 per hour if i lucky.Guess when did it started ? Ofc after failstack event :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2021
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I've merged these two posts of yours, double posts/bumps are not allowed.
    Please, make read of our Forum Rules available at my signature.

That has been said quite a few times now, but the biggest difference between here and retail is the agro limit.
    On retail you have a very short agro limit, but here on GBD you may agro like 30 mobs, and that will make you feel like you're missing or not applying much damage because your skills has a limit of 10 targets, some may be less.
    That said, if you have 30 mobs on you, your skills won't always hit the same target, giving you the feeling that this pack is taking less damage, when in reality you've been hitting different mobs.

3. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

If you hit like a baby then there is something wrong with ur skill rotation and u are prob lack buffs and crit chance as well.
    To give u a perspective how much difference those things make.
    I am able to do 1.1 bil per h on monastery with my ranger main, and i struggle to hit 700 m on nova awakening since i have no idea what to do.
    Even if mobs are slightly off, it does not make a difference, you will be able to farmshit ton of money eitherway.