1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manor quests

Discussion in 'Questions' started by YooMin, Oct 30, 2021.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Hi, where can find Encyclopedia? What rare hunting animals? In what area? And where can find Heidel upper class knowdwlges and Serendia Inhabitants? I absolutely don't know. When I google about that I can't find absolutely nothing. That quests are not on the BDO Codex.

Next I can't find and etc. quests for Manor.
    After completing Naruo’s quest on the island of the Fish Pirates, you can obtain the Golden Mermaid Statue from the Treasure Chest of the Fish Pirates, which is buried in the sea around the island with the Tick Tick Tick Key. It can be crafted in stages.

For every Manor Items is any quest.
    https://grumpygreen.cricket/mansion/?cn-reloaded=1

Attached Files:

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

As you can see here down below, you need to complete the Main Questline for Calpheon, and then select the Black Spirit Suggested Quest: [Manor]

"Manor Requirements
    Main Calpheon quest line. Quests (O) → Main tab.
    • Black Spirit (,) → Quests → Suggested → “[Manor] Crucio Domongatt’s Summon” and finish questline up to “[Manor] Father’s Heart”
      • easy quest line traveling to NPCs (Bring fastest horse.)"

3. WeirdWood

WeirdWood New Member

4. YooMin

So where can find the encyclopedie?

5. WeirdWood

WeirdWood New Member

https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/1642/2/ This is the proper quest description for the encyclopedia, in short you have to gather all knowledges from the Rare Hunting Guide group which is quite hard here cause things don't spawn properly. You can still exchange the design with hunting items however.

6. YooMin

I don't know time for the Hyena and Deer. I always changing channels. But can't find them on the place.
    [​IMG]
    For the star loving Llama don't know location.
    And last two knowledge in Behr don't know. I been in Behr more times. I tried the listen. But is not there that solution.
    I don't know if is that really bugged or not.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

BDOcodex is your best bet, and of course keeping track of which knowledge items you need by pressing H in-game, as I can see you've done in the previous reply.

It is equally difficult, if you do not make bug reports of missing Hunting animals. If you were to make videos/screenshots of the missing -or misplaced- Hunting animals, then the Developers could at the very least, fix the ones that you find, and make Hunting easier for all on GamezBD ;)

8. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

@YooMin
    Just passing by to say that now you must find a lot of information by googling for it, since mansions has already been released on retail.