1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Season Pass Reward Issue

Discussion in 'Problems' started by CarGod, Nov 26, 2021.

1. CarGod

CarGod New Member

I'm stuck on the season pass reward for Mediah The Legendary Black Smith. I have completed the questline on my previous season character but did not get to the stage of the season pass reward yet. Later I timepieced a duplicated season character and selected the fast track quest option. But when I get to the stage of Mediah The Legendary Black Smith my black spirit is not showing the "chat" option thus I can't complete this season pass reward. I already invested heaps on this character and do not feel like deleting it to start a new one. Any advise on this?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Not quite sure if the Season Characters get the benefit of questlines completed by others?

I had to do the entire questline once with a Season Character before I could do the "Fast Track" season option. But after that I had no troubles...so I'd just like to know, why did you Timepiece another Character, before knowing whether you could complete the Season Rewards list?