1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Game crashes

Discussion in 'Problems' started by XNoWayOutX, Nov 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XNoWayOutX

XNoWayOutX New Member

Hello ihave problem the game crashes sometimes when i back to town or back to node after death and in rbf too always crashing any solution?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Have you looked at the Common Errors and Solutions section yet?

If so, could you please tell us what you have tried so far to fix the problem?

3. XNoWayOutX

XNoWayOutX New Member

If u mean that noyah post ihave looked there and nothing about this problem there and ihave tried deleting cache and force check for files and still having problem

4. loboram

So far, you've tried:
    1. Closing the Game and the Launcher
    2. Deleting the folder in "username"\appdata\local\GamezBDO
    3. Starting the Launcher and run a Force-File-check
    4. Close Launcher, restart Launcher and game
    ...Right?

Alright, have you tried clicking the button in the Settings menu, called Delete Cache (on the first settings page down at the bottom to the left)? I know this might not do anything, but it helps with the lag sometimes.

So, the last thing to figure out, is whether your connection is causing the problem or not, otherwise it might be your PC that is a bit old or something...I can only suggest that you write Kolka in a Conversation sending him a copy of the log-file. But I am sure that he can explain and help you much better, if the "standard procedures", haven't helped.

Just mouse-over your forum-name, and choose Conversation, then write Kolka as recipient.

5. XNoWayOutX

XNoWayOutX New Member

Yea i tried all that and igot old device yea ok thx iwill send kolka log file and wait his respond

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

When the game closes without any message of error (CTD) most of the time it means that your connection is not stable.
    Have you tried to use a VPN?

7. XNoWayOutX

XNoWayOutX New Member

No didnt tried vpn thought its not related to connection cus i dont get dc but i will try and see

Can u recommend a good free vpn app cus have tried some and having issue in connecting them or dunno if its windows issue

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2021
  8. ReverieLance

ReverieLance Counter-Side

For some reason I am crashing earlier too good thing I got NordVPN since I am using it on other stuff and I can log-in now.. not sure if international cable or server-side..

Jujuba and loboram like this.
  9. XNoWayOutX

XNoWayOutX New Member

10. Kirxshima

Kirxshima Mystic.

Hey sry for writing in this Topic,
    i have the same but also not the same problem idk.

before i reset my PC i could connect and play without any problems on GameZ but now since i reinstalled it after i reset my PC, everytime i login my game crashes after i came out of char selection.
    i already done a force-file check, cleared my Cache, so this didnt work and also reinstalled it again

Proof » https://streamable.com/qsdsgo

PC-Specs
    GTX 1060 6GB
    Intel Core i5-4460 @3.20Ghz
    16GB DDR3-RAM
    Intel SSD 535 Serie (250GB Storage) & WD5000AACS (500GB Storage)

11. Jujuba

I have merged this two posts of yours, use the edit tool to add more information to your comment instead of bumping the thread.
    I'm not familiar with any free VPN, but I do make use of NordVPN sometimes, and it works, also one of the cheapest.

It's probably a recent change of software, but since you reinstalled the game, recheck all it's permissions on Firewall and Window Defender.
    If you have any other antivirus/malware, please, set exceptions to it as well, disable advanced protection or even uninstall it.

12. Kirxshima

Kirxshima Mystic.

it should have all Permissions, it runs as Admin, or am i wrong?

13. Jujuba

You should set both gamez folders (game and documents) as exceptions on your Windows Defender and Launcher on Firewall. That prevents the system from block connection or giving false alerts, which can corrupt or send game files to the quarantine.

14. Kirxshima

Kirxshima Mystic.

i've done this already.
    Screen-1
    upload_2021-12-2_0-59-33.png
    Screen-2
    upload_2021-12-2_1-2-30.png

15. loboram

Sorry for trying to help if what I say isn't helpful, But have you installed the GamezBD game version in it's own folder, not the program files folder on C: ?

It is a standalone version of the game, and doesn't work with the retail-BDO game-version, also there are some Windows-version it doesn't work with, such as pirated Windows and the Dev.-preview Windows versions, think there are a couple more, like trying to run it in a Virtual Machine window as well...I know it might Not be Any of these, but they are the most likely candidates for common errors, so that is why I am asking as well as shedding some light on these specific things...you know, just in case.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  16. Kirxshima

Kirxshima Mystic.

Got the Problem Fixxed - deleted the SmartGuard folder and done a force-file check, now its working.

loboram likes this.
  17. ReverieLance

somehow I can't login smoothly just now I turned off my vpn and I managed to log-on but I got dced after 3 seconds... wondering if there are some connection issues too. well gonna try to change my vpn location.

edit: I tried deleting the smart guard and I forced check the file but still crashing to desktop after character selection(it loads with the image then black screen). good thing my prem expired just 2 days ago else I will be more frustrated :)

edit2: so I did managed to go back in again earlier but it dced me again I am guessing me being on Sea is having connection issues to the server, welp guess that is something we can't do anything about but wait and for them to fix the stuff.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  18. Jujuba

No connection issues on server-side, when it happens @Kolka always let us knows with announcements.
    As @Kirxshima mentioned above, deleting SmartGuard folder and running a Force Check should work. But if it's not your case, try flushing your DNS, reset router and such.

@XNoWayOutX please, try the steps given above so we can give your thread as solved or keep your support.

19. ReverieLance

My bad was not clear enough, I mean something might be between the server and my location is causing the issue. Well I managed to login now (even without vpn) maybe its the shark again (like what my friends from vietnam always say that cuts the undersea cables :^). Well thanks alot admin for the help, hoping for smooth connection for everyone.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.