1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Vote] Loot-Drop -outdated

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by loboram, Nov 5, 2019.

?

Return to old loot drops style?

1. Yes, making SDing viable again ANYwhere, More Materials, better income

90.0%
  2. No, for whatever reason I simply cannot understand

10.0%
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

2. AKalamidad

AKalamidad New Member

ded serveer boisssssssss

3. loboram

I know I should not encourage "trolls" but I simply have to ask: How do you think this is a worthy answer to my Original Post?

AKalamidad likes this.
  4. AKalamidad

AKalamidad New Member

you make this post each month and 0 results so is a ded server from the community, they dont care because of they don't play the game... so just play the game o go to the official is the only response from kolka to this type of posts yikes
    NA player full pen 692gs AFK since 2 months ago;)

5. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

I personally haven't been able to play BDO lately due to family and well..preparing for Thanksgiving, which btw, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. But I like this idea. Granted, I haven't played BDO with the old loot table, but looking at the link and such, I wouldn't mind a change. Especially for gear, I have farmed hours and hours in a location and not gotten 1 accessory drop etc. Kind sucks. I mean a lot of stuff I got I could of sold and got the item that way lol. But that's just me.

loboram likes this.
  6. loboram

Once again, against my better judgement, I will answer you. The reason no-one is voting or replying to my suggestions and/or discussions, is MAINLY due to the fact that most players nowadays aren't too big on reading things, and especially when it is presented in this old-school-manner like a Forum.

The fact is that most players nowadays use the Telegram program/app, and have these small one sentence QnA, or just "meme" away at the community. Not that useful a tool for a capable player who is...lets just say older and leave the implications out of this, as well as more able to read and digest what is being written by others. That is the reason, as well as -sadly- many players who use this forum actually think that the "Retail-BDO" version of this game is a good thing and being developed in the right direction, taking away from the core-game-ideology (Action-MMO-RPG) making it more simplistic and as a result with less actual content in the long run. I know that you are going to argue that they keep adding content, but all they are doing in reality is adding new areas and classes, not actual content since content is what makes a game-play last longer and is more about how the game works than just adding things to it to make it seem as if it has more content.

7. Kewi

Kewi New Member

Afraid I don't know what the 'New" loot table is currently.
    So I am unable to disclose an opinion at this time.
    -- If you had the "New" loot table on hand I would appreciate it so I am able to see what sort of difference you are seeking.

Note: I don't have access to the game currently. Redownloading it.

8. loboram

Well this is the "old"-loot table: https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1877/bdo-guide-complete-guide-for-item-drop-locations

Aaand this is the "new"-loot table: https://forums.playblackdesert.com/index.php?/topic/2623-loot-table-explanation/

As you can read, ALL the items have been removed from the loot tables of the monsters in the three first areas of the BDO-World. This means that ALL Special-Deals-Partying has effectively been removed from these areas: Balanos, Serendia, Calpheon. That means that around half the entire world no longer has the option of SD-partying, the possibility has just been removed all together, so it FORCES players into smaller areas where there might be issues with overlapping SD-areas, where SOME players feel that they have the right to actively obstruct other players gaming time by repeatedly killing them, even though the repsawn timers on our servers are quite fast and there is no Real problem until you have about 5+ groups in one area doing SD-party.

This is also a problem for Materials gathered by heating the different Main Weapons, as you can get Traces of X fro the different weapon types which No longer is an option, as well as Pure metal Crystals, and of course melted metals. By the looks of things on our servers MarketPlaces there is NO Traces nor Powders at all to be bought, so it would help the Entire community if the loot-tables were to return to the previous version of loot drops, despite it being slightly more about inventory and weight management than it is now.

9. loboram

Alright moderators, you are free to close this thread, since another has been opened, and this seems to be going nowhere.