1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drop increase

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jderulard, Dec 24, 2021.

?

Drop Increase

1. Yes.

88.0%
  2. No.

12.0%
  1. Jderulard

Jderulard New Member

I play this game for a while now and the drop rate don't seem to be 900%, 95% of the time I fell this to be worse than on BDO Retail. I come here to play on a Private server not on some copy/paste game like retail like 99% of the most people here why is the drop rate that low, how can we enjoy the game if this become a second job like on Retail. Hope we can change it for us, to enjoy it to be happy we play here.

2. Ursu

Ursu Legiunea Guild Master

It's a good ideea to increase rates with 5-10% and maybe nerf some mobs like Crypt of Resting Thoughts (310 Ap Area) or mobs from Ash Forest. They have a lot of HP. DP increased and it's a pain when you grind there. Imagine, Deboreka Belt will drop there and mobs are so op. It's almost imposible to grind in Crypt as solo. You need a party of 2 for a solo spot. I have 720 gs and it feels like it's not enough.

3. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

I wanna only better drop rate from the Gathering becouse is very low and from the sea monsters 20-50 Crow Coins. Other things don't care me. Because Crow vendor have many a lot of things and doing bartering is very boring. I wanna only one more solution how to get Crow Coins.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  4. Vincent29

Vincent29 Getting there

Yeah, the game was so much fun: like Pila Ku with a nice Afuaro ... now even Orcs isnt a good spot anymore ... except Abandoned Monastary (downside needed rings (mark) and earings) is the only op spot ... it should be back to 1 year ago, where you made 600 millions in Orcs, 300-400 in Pila Ku (season) ...

5. aaronmatthew

aaronmatthew Getting there

the drop rate increase of 10x feels very inaccurate. sure it's higher than retail but it feels closer to 3x even on drop rate weekend

6. amano

amano New Member

Feel the drop rate decrease over time and mob is stronger than retail (phew)

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Once again, ANOTHER thread, about the exact same topic, as has been posted SO many times before.
    Just some players complaining about the core-game-mechanics, without realizing the most obvious answer to their queries: Randomness.

I do not know where you got your math/statistics Ph.D., or where you acquired the 100.000+ datapoints, in order to make these "incredibly accurate" (sarcasm) predictions, of how things work here on GamezBD.

However it just seems to me, as if you are complaining about this game not being easier, and nothing else.
    It is your choice to play the game, and it is either on retail, with much lower bonuses and drops, as well as an incredibly high pricetag if you want to be competitive. OR whether you want to play on an (truly) international server, where all countries can join and play for free, as well as get a ton of stuff for free, and with big bonuses to boot.

I just don't see how you're complaining at all?

There is no need to decrease monsters stats, since it is quite possible to play your way around most areas, when all you have to do is learn how to play your chosen Class well enough. At worse, you would have to recruit or invite someone else, which would make the whole MMO experience actually worth it, in the first place.

Do you really think that a tiny increase of 10% drop chance, would change anything?
    Percentages work differently than you think they do, and the drop chances of things are mostly in the 1000th to 10.000th range: 0,001-0,0001.

0,001 + 10%= ((0,001 * 0,1)=0,0001+0,001)=0,0011

As you can see, a 10% increase isn't actually worth much at all. Also, once again, I can only point towards the previous answer already given. The sheer lack of data, on a topic that is already difficult to define; Randomness. This means that sure, it does "feel" that the game doesn't like you sometimes. But NONE of the players complain when they get a ton of stuff in a row, Nor do they come on the forum to say that they just got a 1% enhancement success.

So you can clearly see that the difference between players complaining about stuff, and players thanking, congratulating, or being happy about stuff is insane. There are SO few positive threads in here, that you would think that the forum's sole purpose was, to be a complaints inbox, which it isn't.