1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GAMEZ AION SUGGESTION

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Dallaz, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

Well first of all,hello everyone
    Im hope everyones fine,im making this thread of suggestion since the official realease will be tomorrow

I wanna thanks carl and noyah and all the gm's for give us gamezaion4.6 again.

But whats the essence and always was of gamez aion ? PVP,like our website says BEST PVP SERVER and it always have been

So i wanna suggest only two things,high exp rates(like x50,100) in the past was 200
    And auto learn stigma sistem ,or full stigma skill since its the same

This two factors always did everyone prefer gamezaion,we can rush to lvl max fast,with all skills and grind for gear,grind for top1 of server in pvp,its what i think everyone wants
    So lets everyone say your oppinion about this,to see if until tomorrow we get more changes

Thanks
    Djambe

Takuro, Tesseract and patrikuses12 like this.
  2. Carl

Carl Administrator Admin

Rates are currently 10x in which you can easily reach lv40 in a single day especially with the available exp boosters, some players play for the pve content aswell which works perfectly in this version. I think it can become quite boring if lv65 is reached too easily.

Yes we had full stigma skills in the past but honestly it breaks the balance between classes as it's not intended for the game.

Kulasmith, Joze and Dallaz like this.
  3. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

I
    Its depends on the time ppl have to play ,in 1day lvl 40 in how Many hours ?

the full stigma skill i think its was a crucial thing in gamez aion ,i think everyone here wants ir back ,its not unbalanced ,its more hard and funnier in pvp..the future of the server depends on the community and i think you always should do it ,like u did a few days ago.. and there are a lot of servers 4.6 with stigma sistem and médium rates ,i think we should be different and better
    I played gamez since 2010 and returned in 7.0 and my plano its to Stay in here ,so read what i say like a friendly suggestion and not a critic ✌

Krytron likes this.
  4. Hidetoshi

Hidetoshi Proficient

what about woc 2 will be on shop?

5. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

and @Carl and @Noyah u can check in the other pages of the forum everyone wants a bit higher rates and full stigma sistem ,i think you should give us what ppl want

Like i sayed i suggest x50/100 rate and full stigma sistem,bc there are A LOT of 4.6 servers with medium rates and no stigma sistem

Hope tomorrow we can check some fresh updates from you

Much thanks
    Djambe

6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Rates will remain x10 and honestly I don't believe there will be another change.
    There are already people who have reached level 40 and there is no point in increasing the rates. Its not as difficult as you think it is.
    @Carl has already said that it breaks the balance and in other words it means that it is impossible.

Kulasmith likes this.
  7. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

A world where Carl is replying to forum posts. Wow what a time to be alive.

8. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

i dont thing it dont break any balance @Noyah ,u keep ir like that for years,and in those years gamez was top1pvt server, everyone is asking for it ,make a pool to clear all the doubts

9. Sinfoniia

Sinfoniia Proficient

So it may be with stigma but we can't forget that it has to be easier to play As before it has I think it's fair that @Carl @Noyah put up topics for there to be a vote of what might be good for the game and let the players vote so it will be easier to know what everyone pen

Takuro likes this.
  10. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

yeh create a Pull @Carl

11. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

it would be cool like it used to be full stigma

Takuro likes this.
  12. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

SM FULL STIGMA SO OP HAHAHA

13. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

all class's op ,cleric dps full stigma ,sorc full stigma ,sin full stigma

Takuro likes this.
  14. Kyazko

Kyazko New Member

I believe what players here want is a hardcore AION private server, as the iconic title suggests "Best PvP Server", GamezAION community never wanted PvE content, or atleast the majority.
    All they wanted was to PvP and PvP only.
    I also believe there should be a poll created asking players if whether they want a generic 4.6 grinding classic aion server or a hardcore 4.6 PvP Aion server just like what gamezaion used to be, and do as what the most chosen answer is, and no its not late to do that.

Best regards, Kyazko

Krytron and Dallaz like this.
  15. Mine

Mine Proficient

I agree with your suggestion regarding that poll and disagree that most players want a boring "PvP Only", if ur an old player of gamez since its opening which is at least half of the players that want gamez relaunch another server, gamez started with a PvPvE with 2 active Lumiel/Siel a stigma and open-skill type of server. Only doing pvp is boring too, its true that most of the recent update of gamez they decided to scrap the manual/generic grinding process, but they really never abandon the concept(Portal Events) even during 7.0. The title "Best PvP Server" (Abbys/Gelk-Ingi/5.3) is due to that environment starting in a PvPvE concept, since you need to grind to get stronger and all.

Joze and Ethereal like this.
  16. Kyazko

Kyazko New Member

To be fair, I didn't join GamezAION in the very early days, I joined it kinda late, only when it was 5.3, so all i did see was pure PvP, and based on that I thought the previous versions followed suit, I completely understand that PvE and PvP are both required to satisfy both parties, and tbh grinding will always be better than paying for gear in all ways.
    But, what I'm trying to discuss here is the fact that this is 2022 not 2012, people have responsibilities upon themselves and I highly doubt anyone has free time in their hands to grind relentlessly for months to max his gear.
    Any other server that tries to do the same nowadays just fails, and I've seen countless servers that failed due to that. I just hope that GamezAION developers do what is right and take by the community's suggestions.

Best Regards, Kyazko

Dallaz and Krytron like this.
  17. Mine

Mine Proficient

I totally understand and the reasoning of your statement, but not cuz its 2022 gamez need to lose its uniqueness/different/identity just to be a generic spoon-feeling private server. Also, for the 5.3 there still grinding, most players just dont realize it. Why? Cuz the staff and the game itself maintain a stable server. Lastly, I also play on those "failed" servers, I think we can agree that most of the noticeable reasons are bugs/ridiculous donations? the same issues that gamez face due to upgrading the server to higher version with more complicated bugs/issue/all around item wipes.

Ethereal likes this.
  18. Norsvold

Norsvold New Member

just up the kinah and drop rate.
    dont have enough kinah for teleporting is sad xD.

19. Yankes

Yankes Mandaryn

Also I think that "Online Time Exchange" for kinah, should be back :) Would be easier + some motivation to stay online :p

Krytron likes this.
  20. Dejova

Dejova New Member

For me only need more kinah for make all things, the EXP is good. And i play only 2 hours per day, when i play have a motivation Up to Lv65, the best part i can get items from quest to make me up lv more easy.
    Another point: The AP needed up more for buy some items PVP like GBG/ABG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.