1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement [Build Update 3428] Development Team News

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jujuba, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    Hello GamezBD Community! From this day on we're happy to announce that important Telegram Announcements will be forwarded to this section of our Forum (Black Desert News > Announcements).
    To start off on the right foot, we gathered the last two announcements from Development Team for Build Update 3428 (Sage/Corsair release).

Finished Tasks:
    1) Updated game database (drop, skills, quests, buffs, craft recipes, collecting and other static data) to 3428 version of game.
    2) Implemented possibility to connect server with 3428 client and adapted 80% of old content.
    3) Implemented new features:
    - Family Name checker on character creation;
    - Random Family Name generator for newcomers;
    - Cheers for Golden Bell;
    - Happy Black Spirit Buff;
    - Black Spirit Minigame Improved;
    - New Horse Race ranking with rewards;
    - New box types where you can select which items you obtain from list;
    - New possibility to move/withdraw non-stackable items to inventory/warehouse;
    - Cleanse option moved to Blacksmith NPCs in cities;
    - Implemented convertor from Black Stones to FailStacks (on Gamez you will need x10 more Black Stones);
    - Improved Camp Install System with separated button to control and rest;
    - Implemented big window with Character Stats;
    - Implemented fucntion to immediately cancel worker tasks when more than 1 task is in queue;
    - New Adventurer status increased to 60 days (for Cliff quests);
    - Reduced cooltime for Nader Parchment FailStack managing for 100+ failstacks from 10min to 30sec;
    - Improved system for obtain guild control for inactive guild managers (now general members can take leadership);
    - Implemented nicknames for Workers (tested, no need implement, it's client side feature).

Tasks in Work:
    1)
    In-game Messenger.
    2) Searching differences in game to make it adapt for prevent game crashing.

Tasks To Do in Future:
    1) Test all new features of game which must be supported by client automatically, such as:
    - Sage and all content related to it;
    - Corsair and all content related to it;
    - New Blackstar quests (shoes);
    - Implement all new skill effects;
    - Test and prepare for implementation of all changes related to item move/mass item move.
    2) Investigate and implement Atoraxxion. (may be delayed if it takes too much development time).
    3) Investigate and implement all Node/Conquest war changes.
    4) Investigate and implement all other minor changes (such as display horse chances, new Mole etc).
    (This list is long and once we come to this part we will be more specific about it.)

Tested:
    1)
    New big Mole on Farms.
    2) Water Collecting / Desert Digging not stop after cheers animation.
    3) Message for Season Characters who can't ride T9 horses.
    4) Basic Character Functions.

Dev Team Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Questions and Answers:

1)
    When will this patch be implemented?
    There is no exact date, last time we worked near 1.5 month on patch, hope this time it'll be same or less. Once we know, we will announce it.
    2) Will we have Sage/Corsair's Nerf in this patch?
    We're working on 11/08 version from EU, but as you already know, we always unlock hidden contents. Right now we can't say is this nerf is included in hidden content or not. So right now this version haven't such nerfs, if we found out (after finish main tasks) that those nerfs can be unlocked then it'll be applied too.

Our Development Team is now working full time on this new version,
    we will update the community every 1-3 days with some Screenshots or News about Development Progress.
    Thanks for reading and staying with the best BDO PServer in World! :)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  2. Exmach1n4

Exmach1n4 New Member

Hello, great to hear the next patch is in the works! :jimlad:
    Are you guys also working on a Windows 11 compatibility fix alongside this patch?

proteo likes this.
  3. AiA

AiA New Member

When will the nude mod be released?
    I came back and donated money because I heard the mod was released. ㅠㅠ

4. Jujuba

Hello @Exmach1n4!
    Windows 11 will be officially released only on October, after that I believe we will get an update to make it work. :)

Hello @AiA and welcome back!
    The mod compatibility will be implemented with Build Update 3428.

TheScorpionGR and AiA like this.
  5. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

Is it possible to slightly increase the number of Valks' Cry that can be obtained by disassembling the apparel?
    I know our apparel is free to some extent.
    It’s just that Valks’ Cry only has fairy wings to change apart from decomposing apparel.
    Or season time stone change.
    Not like Cron Stone can be purchased from a blacksmith for 2 million.
    Now you can only get 9 if you dismantle a set, even 13 are not satisfied.

6. AiA

AiA New Member

Thank you very much.

7. Jujuba

That's not a bad suggestion, however this is not the thread for it. So please, go to suggestion section and start a thread there.

Anytime! ^^

8. twetwex2

twetwex2 New Member

@Chiclete solo SD for premium players, please.

9. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

I just remembered it today, because my English is not very good, so I usually use Google Translate
    Does this x10 mean 10 more or 10 times?
    For example, 30fs retail is 84 Black Stones, so will we be 94 or 840?
    If it is 840, in reality, it will become a system of no use at all like Devour (well, better than Devour, but it can only be used urgently, not a convenience system).
    For example, Patrigio’s 30fs is 20,400,000~56,800,000 (of course it may be higher or lower, but Pearl has not given data)
    I personally can accept a premium of up to 10 million (30 million) [But just because the probability of Patrigio refreshing fs is not high], but I personally will not buy it if it exceeds 30 million.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
  10. Jujuba

It means 10 times, so it will be 840.

11. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

First up, sorry that I am posting in here, but I am unable to create a new thread, for the new updates in development. Just thought that it was important for the forum users, to be told what was happening on the Telegram channel as well.

GamezBD Next Big update already in the works

"GamezBD Black Desert Server, [10/01/2022 17:40]
    [Forwarded from GamezBD Black Desert Server]
    Today was last hotfix patch in current game version. We start work on next version of game from now. That will be 29 december game client from EU with unlocked content (currently for now we see winter zone as locked content but not sure about state of it). In few days we will itroduce road map: what implemented, what fixed and what need to implement fix with percentag of implementation.

Currently we already imlpemented connection with new version to server and start work on Yarr! card minigame. If you found bug in current version - post it on forum, we will investigate it after finish next game version support.

There is no exact date cuz nobody known how many time each new system of game need for implement, but i am sure every time when player donate - its will decrease waiting time on few minutes/hours. We also will share some screenshots what can be interesting from development stages.

Message was written not on english but on Pila Ku Jail dialect, but most of all should understand it :) "
    (https://t.me/gamezbd_en/310432)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    ZaruForever and makrem97 like this.
  12. makrem97

makrem97 New Member

thank you very much, i was just about to ask what are the developpers cooking right now and you just answered that
    one question just to be sure :
    december 29th version means that class reboot is included in the update ( minus the BSR skills update ) right ?

13. loboram

@makrem97 I believe that you can look that up, online somewhere. I think that it is indeed the next update, that Pearl Abyss launched, right after the update that we currently have, here on GamezBD.

This here is the Next update update...hmmm, that was redundant.

"Some news from development of new game version.
    As we already announced we work on 29.12 EU version with some unlocked content (currently known UC is winter zone, we uncloked territory, some quests and npcs, but no monsters - its in progress now.) It contain class reworks and alot other game changes. Our previous version patchnote document had 186 pages and current one have 500+ pages. Main changes is rework classes, rework some pvp rules, totally changes node/conquest war systems and alot few minor changes and improvements.
    Already finished:
    1) Fully loaded all datapack from game (all new drop chances, quests, skills, buffs, boxes, food, spawns).
    2) Implemented Yar! card game (need fix show winrate percent) with rewards.
    3) Updated manor rules to last version (manor not count as residence limit anymore).
    4) Implemented RGB color for character hair.
    5) Implemented RGB color for Merv's Pallete dyed items.
    6) Implemented selling items directly from warehouse.
    7) Implemented repair cooking and alchemy stations.
    8) Implemented remote fort/annexes installation for sieges.
    Current tasks in work:
    1) Investigating possibility convert winter monsters.
    2) Implementing New Siege system (linked node system, everyday nodes, kama nodes, new rewards, participant colors etc.).
    Tasks waiting for work:
    1) Need implement Progression Pass system.
    2) Need test and inplement if not work Innocence Mk XII
    3) Need test and implement if not work Sycrakea
    4) The Old Moon Guild's New Deal - Only test need.
    5) Need Implement New Red Battlefield in Valencia Map.
    6) Need Implement summon scroll bosses with 5x insert scrolls difficulty.
    7) Need Implement event on skill / skill addon reset for reworked classes.
    8) Update black spirit adventure map
    9) Test new season features
    10) Test new mount - Fwuzzy Alpaca
    11) Need Implement new dummies on arenas with more info about applied cc.
    12) Need Implement new upper and lower limits for Movement Speed, Attack Speed and Casting speed.
    13) Need implement reworked resistance and ignore resistance 80% caps.
    14) Test new potion obtaining system.
    15) Implement new changes in Central Market (display register expensive items timer etc.)
    16) Find and implement rest minor changes (will be detailed after get more info).

Note: there is no exact date of next patch, we work everyday without any weekends on implement it."
    (https://t.me/gamezbd/1667)

ZaruForever likes this.
  14. loboram

v3588 (Eternal Winter)

"The download link for our next content update v3588 (Eternal Winter) is now available:
    https://gamezbd.net/launcher/3588.torrent

NOTE: This is only required if you want to pre-download the next client update.
    Current Supported Client Version: 3428

There is no estimated patch date as yet but we'll keep you posted."
    https://t.me/gamezbd/1730

"We plan install next game patch on server on 01.04.2022. Here some important information related patch:
    1) 01.04.2022 in the middle of day (16:00-17:00 UTC) we will shut down server for update.
    2) After this date you will not able to enter in game during 6-8 hours. And even if u will enter then you progress during that period will not be saved untill announcement about maintance done.
    3) All captured nodes and castles will be reset cuz of fully changed and reworked node/conquest war system.
    4) Dices in Black Spirit Adventure and progress of game will be saved.
    5) Special events and coupons will be shared after successfull patch installation.
    6) You will be not able to enter in game with old game version. If you have pre-downloaded version from torrent - then just put launcher in it and run. If you just have old version then just launcher and game will be (very slowly) updated.
    7) Like always first 2-3 days after patch we will have alot hotfix maintances like every 3-4 hours. After that period we will have hotfix patches every week like in normal planned maintances.
    8) We will have version 3588 its like retail 29 december + unlocked content (winter zones and tanks)."
    https://t.me/gamezbd/1738

ZaruForever likes this.
  15. TonyFurino

TonyFurino New Member

When will the game be fixed I want to play? for half a month this problem has been hanging and there is no solution what should the administrators do?
    0301 CDEF002 this error has been preventing me from playing on the server for 2 weekends when will the problem be solved?

16. Arilsan

Arilsan New Member

This is a temporary solution if you cant launch the game until this is fixed by future update

By the way TonyFurino, this is NOT the good place to ask for help or report bug.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 11, 2023
  17. loboram

"At the moment, we are approaching the end of support for the next version of the game client. We plan to end the current season on 05/31/2023, then we will carry out technical work and install support for this client. In order to reduce the load and enable players to download the client in advance, we have prepared a preliminary version of the game client. You can download it now. After you download it - you do not need to immediately launch or install it. It will only work after a server update.
    Until the end of the month, we will implement the content we are currently working on and carry out the necessary work to prepare for the update.

I repeat, this is a pre-release client. You don't need to launch it. After the update at the end of the month, it will be possible to place the Gamez launcher in this client and use it as the main game folder." (https://t.me/gamezbd/2164)

Link: ???
    Yeah cannot link the torrent directly to the forum, I did ask @Kolka to add the link to the update download section.

In any case, GamezBD is very much still alive and developing, so to all you haters and doubters: :p

ZaruForever, JeongERang and Forte like this.
  18. Phobiq

Phobiq New Member

Awesome to hear that! I nearly lost hope since the smartguard problem needed that long to get a fix... Is there any information what content we can expect?

ZaruForever likes this.
  19. happy2play

happy2play New Member

shoutout to the whole dev team and every1 contributing to keepin this server alive. rly great news thx all :D
    @Kolka

ZaruForever and loboram like this.
  20. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

This is the long awaited happy news.

ZaruForever and loboram like this.