1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Keep Falling through the floor/map to an unavoidable death

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Sandro, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Sandro

Sandro New Member

Hi
    Just to say that i keep falling through the floor or map only to keep falling to an unavoidable death, it happens at random places also sometimes when i just log in i find myself swimming underwater and have to log out again .its getting annouying and frustrating now .... can something be done i have heard of other players having this issue it seems to of started from last update......
    thanks

2. Galaaxy

Galaaxy O_O/

Hello I think that bug is weird... at least to me I have not passed or some friends, I hope they solve that but I repeat it I have not seen anyone who has complained about that more than the issue that if you move the mouse the image moves with the

Gabilicious likes this.
  3. Sandro

Sandro New Member

it seem only to happen when im fighting mobs and as i said its random but it is getting more frequent now oh well if it persist then may be move to something else

4. patrikuses12

patrikuses12 New Member

:rolleyes:It sounds like bad geo data to me

loboram likes this.
  5. Sandro

Sandro New Member

i have screen shots of the falling but don't know how to post on here, if you know how pls tell me its getting really annoying now

thanks

6. Sandro

Sandro New Member

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Alternatively you can just search for a topic on the forum, before you add another thread about it.

This has been reported and answered many times before, and yes, the GEO-data will be updated again, as soon as the next big update has been dealt with, along with all the bug fixes/patches.

So the best thing you can do for now, is to follow this simple advise:

1. Try to stay away from monsters all together, since not getting hit is the best way to avoid dying, or getting pushed through the landscape.

2. Try to stay away from slopes, inclines, stairs, and such, since this is where the most of these things happen.

3. IF you happen to fall through, despite trying your best not to, than simply use the "Escape" function in the main menu, Character section. That will respawn you, very close to the last place you were, and this time on the ground.

Hopefully this issue will be taken care of, however until then, I can only ask you to be patient on the behalf of the GamezBD staff, of which I am not a member. Because there is a LOT of work to be done yet, and this has happened before, but it also got fixed as well.

Ethereal likes this.
  8. Sandro

Sandro New Member

ok ty so much for the info much appreciated great work as well as a great game thanks again

Sandro

loboram likes this.