1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cant Create New Character Or Login to Existing

Discussion in 'Problems' started by esper, Jan 28, 2022.

1. esper

esper New Member

I need help with getting into the game. I have several characters. Most are based in Velia and some were rescued to velia using the cabinet command.

Its crashing to desktop.

two of the char were able to get in. Those two were not in velia. So i tested with one char to walk to velia. No issue at all, no problem or anything but when i decided to change to another char, it hanged and forever on loading page. ALT F4 and tried to relogin to same char, same issue. CTD

Created a seasonal. same issue. forest of seclusion unable to enter. i think. so north part is nono.

One of the other char was at Calpheon. able to move, shop and function as per normal.

Also sometimes when i try to re enter again. stuck at Start button with 'Now Processing' also when clicking on one of the servers.

cant seem to upload file.

edit: woops i think i uploaded a lot of it. But yeah all the logs are all the attempts i made.

Attached Files:

• Log.zip
      File size:
      13.9 KB
      Views:
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

There is a "Common Errors and Solutions" section which might help you out. Although it hasn't been updated for a while now :(

Look, most GamezBD problems can be solved in the following manner:

1. Close game and Launcher
    2. Go to Username\Appdata\Local\GamezBDO and delete the files and folders in there
    3. Go to the folder where you installed the GamezBD version of the game, and delete the Cache folder
    4. Open Launcher, WAIT for it to update, and then run a Force-Filecheck, in Settings top right corner
    5. WAIT for it to finish completely, then close Launcher and reopen it, and launch game as normal

If there are any problems still, then come back in here, and tell us what you have done so far, and what is happening

esper likes this.
  3. esper

esper New Member

Hello everyone, whoever is having the same issue as me, kindly follow the top tip.

If all else fail, just redownload the client and clean any BDO folder.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just to make this completely clear, there is NO reason to redownload the client, or to reinstall, unless of course you've tried to modify the files (cheat). You can download the latest Game version here, using a Torrent client (Tixati is light and easy to use): https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/download-mirrors-client-v3428-community-provided.210022/

REMEMBER, you need to use the full game version, and that you cannot use retail-BDO-game version to play on GamezBD-servers, and that it is really smart to keep the GamezBD and retail-BDO game versions on the different hard-drives. Not too difficult to partition your drives, and if you need more help with this, I will gladly make a guide about it here on the GamezBD-forum, in the Guides section.

MOST GamezBD problems can be solved in the manner described above.