1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Increasing Donations/Income

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Jan 26, 2022.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just a couple of ideas for how to increase the donations/income for GamezBD.

"
    Premium Membership
    Add Premium Days [​IMG]
    Benefits
    • Combat | Skill | Life | Horse Exp +30%
    • Karma Exp Gain +100%
    • Luck +1
    • Inventory Expansion +8
    • Storage Expansion +8
    • Marketplace Collection +20%
    • Weight Limit +500LT
    • Enhancement (FS) chance rates increased by 30%
    • Reduced Horse Mating Time to 36 mins
    • Increased Pearls 100 every 30 mins
    • Reduced Karma Lost by 50%
    • Greatly Increased T9 Horse Acquisition Rate
    • Item drop quality filter command .drop filter
    "
    On the webpage itself, some VERY important features of GamezBD premium, are actually missing right now: Ability to teleport, 3 points of teleportation, set and return to (just thought I should mention it).

The website is also missing information on, how exactly the premium time is expended; Does the Premium time run with normal time? i.e. you buy 1 week worth of premium, and after 1 week normal time, it runs out. OR does premium time ONLY run while you are online in GamezBD?

1. Increase the prices for all Premium tiers, and increase the percentage discount, for higher amount of time purchased.
    This usually works in your favour, as it immediately increases the chances, that players will invest more money in one go, instead of just buying smaller buy-ins.

2. Add a special Black Spirit Adventure Game dice purchase (the random 1-6 normal 1-3 special) in the webshop, perhaps ONLY available to premium players.
    This has the added benefit that, the adventure game is already randomized, and can not yield an insanely high amount of item income.

3. Increase the amount of rewards from the Black Spirit Adventure Game by x2 for Premium players.
    Not quite sure about this one, paired with the one above it might lead to exploiting, however it also might lead to a cash boost for your site as well.

4. Increase the number of teleportation points to 5, and reduce the cooldown (I don't know what it is since it isn't listed on the website) to 5 minutes for Premium players.
    One of the greatest irritation moments is actually the lack of quick transportation, especially for Tagged characters, and this will make Premium more attractive.

5. Decrease the price for Pearl-Boxes, as Pearls are already freely obtained, it shouldn't have to cost a lot to get more Pearls, just for the impatient players.
    This will mean more Pearl sales in general, and it won't really upset the game balance, since everyone can obtain Pearls in the long run.

6. Increased Party-Loot income, for a Premium party leader, perhaps set to 150% item price, since you already have to split it with other players.
    Again a good way to interest players in buying Premium, also adds a great way to make Party adventuring worth while, which really should be focused on in a MMO-RP game.

Hmmm, that's all I got for right now, although I do encourage other players to add to this thread, however I will have to ask before-hand, that you keep the ideas within realistic boundaries.

So no asking for; buying PEN weapons/armour/accessories in the webshop, or things like that. It would just ruin what little game is left to play.

If you do not like how the core-game mechanics have been programmed, then this game probably isn't for you :p

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  2. Chartos

Chartos New Member

Well first of all i believe newer premium additions are not noted on perk list, like t10 horse being 6%, and not specifying t9 increase... i might be missing some too...

Anyways, some additions from my side
    7. Give premium users a boost on manos enhancing chances, even if its still fixed chance a bigger number would be great since manos is so much harder than even fallen god.
    8. Give premium users a boost on vell enhancement rates to fix the demand of khan hearts. After 40+ rolls i see it is pretty hard to get double 10+ DP on khan. the retail rates are just so bad.
    9. I should retain my premium rank if i have 6 months premium, then lose it when i go on a break, then continue from 6 month premium level when i buy it again.

loboram likes this.
  3. DreQ

DreQ New Member

Ok

You just spam the whole forum to get more drop rates and 'fix' economy, but at the same time suggest changes like these which obviously could impact the economy in long term, but in bad way.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It is funny what you consider spam, at least in my opinion this reply is much closer to actual spam, than anything I have been trying to get some attention towards.

I make suggestions, I make more suggestions than the average user, but spamming the forum? Look, it is obvious that you aren't here to add to this thread, and your idea about what I have suggested so far is just wrong. I urge you to read the suggestions, instead of just think you know what they are about.

However your worry, about the long term effect, could be valid. But in order to take it seriously, I would very much like to know, what it is that you think is going to happen?

5. Fearlock

Fearlock New Member

Also put some running scrolls in webshop.. many of us have no time to craft them..please

6. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

I think you are thinking about scrolls in Aion? They are talking about BDO here

loboram likes this.