1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Shop Purchase

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Belgabad, Mar 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belgabad

Belgabad New Member

Hello,

I went to buy BM accessories from the shop. I started with the BM magic earrings. I purchased 1, then refreshed the page, and purchased another one, as this was how it worked with other servers. When i go to the mail box in game, i had 3 and saw that it took the credits for 3 earrings. I only wanted 2... Can i either get the 250 credits back to my account, or get one of the earrings exchanged for a different piece of the BM accessories?

Thanks,
    Belgabad

2. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

Since Belga is my friend and I needed to get the earrings anyway I figured I would test it out. I took a Screen recording of how he said he did it, however I only purchased 1 this way. Here is the SS in game showing the mail with 2 earrings in it.

Basically what happened was he didn't have to refresh it, but due to the last server we played on to buy the item again we had to refresh or go back through everything and find it again. Here however leaves you on the item after purchasing so you can just buy again. Now that he knows refreshing isn't needed he won't do this again.

Hope this helps to come to a resolution. I can give a video later if need be showing the process.

Attached Files:

3. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

Of course, just try to be more careful next time because anywhere else after refreshing purchase pages there is a risk that you will be charged twice.
    Would you like another accessory instead or credits? I would need your character and a screenshot of webshop purchase history.

Masagami likes this.
  4. BAESICK

BAESICK New Member

How to post a thread sir i just want to ask how zephyr became top 1 in vote ranking it's suppose to be me. I voted first tho.

5. Belgabad

Belgabad New Member

My character name is Fumikage. The earring in the mailbox would be nice as a Necklace. I cant seem to attatch a screenshot. It will not let me. I click Upload a file, then choose file, and then select the screenshot, then it appears in the chosen file box, but disapears, and then i try selecting it again, and it stays, but the only option is to then close, which does not upload file. The screenshot is only 2MB not the max of 5, and it is a PNG

Turns out, PNG is not accepted?

Attached Files:

6. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

Problem solved. Check your mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.