1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Faction balance?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Gon1337, Feb 24, 2022.

Tags:
  1. ToughMuff

ToughMuff New Member

"Half" thats still an alliance for eb :p if at the right time if "53" elyos are online, i don't know why you think something like that is impossible to begin with, we have a thing called Google Translate bucko, its a rough translator but its gotten the job done many times for the Latinos and Pinoy people i've come across. Sorry your faction can't form yet, no need for the QQ's, i will agree there is a language barrier thought, thats about it. Welp its almost tia siege Hopefully you guys can take it for some Pvp

Less QQ/ More play - i have spoken

2. aVeryFatGuy

aVeryFatGuy Proficient

Okay, it's confirmed you just like talkin out of your ass so no reason for me to even try to reason with ya. It's obvious you don't play on the elyos side, you know nothing about it.

3. ToughMuff

ToughMuff New Member

I'm going off what I'm reading so, idk why you are upset, maybe your name says it all? Sorry not Sorry.

4. aVeryFatGuy

aVeryFatGuy Proficient

Lmao

5. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

When I said the amount of players that was not for the amount of 65s online.
    We do have a lot of different languages here and usually I try and use translate if i can and I say I’m using it. As I’ve used it and they still had no clue what I was trying to say. The thing is even if we translate not everyone knows what to do or hell even follow marks.

Elyos will get there eventually, just taking a bit longer.

I get everyone has their opinions on the situation, but try and keep them constructive and there is no need for name calling. At the end of the day we all want what is best for the server or most do. We just want to have fun playing the game with our time.

Liz

6. Tozuka

Tozuka New Member

so lets get this right main problems here is 1. language barrier 2. laziness 3. smaller player base possible solution is recruit friends and family and other people you may know maybe make a facebook page or something promote the server and promote your side

7. katykat

I wouldn't say it's laziness, some people just hate PvEing and just want to PvP I mean this server is promoted as a PvP server. Now don't get me wrong I'm sure there is plenty of laziness on both sides. I've seen it plenty over the years of playing where people just want a handout and wait for that handout to do anything or wait for the possibility to win gear via events or pay for it on the shop. I also think it is more initiative that is the issue, people don't want to recruit and be "leader" whether it be they don't know the instance well enough, or they don't know who/how to recruit.

As far as recruiting friends, I do that on a daily, I stream as well in hopes to bring more players to the server too.

Language can be a huge issue, but I have seen it work out very well with all things considered.

8. Tozuka

Tozuka New Member

4.6 is an old patch you tube has plenty of walk through videos on how to run and lead things like EB and IS and the whole "people dont want to recruit or lead" is laziness in a way and sadly this patch and most earlier patches require pve 2 do things for pve gear aion never has been a pure pvp game unless its a private server that just hands everything out for free or is just a big cash grab and that shit is boring AF whats the fun in playing a game where you get everything handed to you?

9. Gon1337

Gon1337 New Member

The difference in population i
    you only have dumb takes over and over again how can do you do it to keep the streak going?!?!?!

10. Tozuka

Tozuka New Member

you must be one of the elyos that just want hand outs and free pvp gear

11. katykat

no one is asking for free handouts, but 12 years into this game not everyone wants to have to PvE anymore to get PvP armor that is their point. Luckily with the high Cera rate on EB, you really only have to do 1 run a week to = doing it daily with the 4 medals a run. And we have to PvE to get the best overall stats for our chars, whether it be weapon or manastones, some players just want another way to gain PvP armor besides PvE. What benefit does that really give "oh I have no life lets spam PvE to gear up" when there should be imo other ways to gear up for PvP via PvP. Like Ceras from harmony, Glory, EOB, T Dredge etc. where you have to PvP.

12. Pox

Pox New Member

I agree with this statement, I still find utterly stupid that you need to do PvE content to gear up for PvP, when it should have never been like this, and even less in a private server that was and is claimed to be a full PvP server.

Even if most EB routes and formations are pretty clear from Youtube Videos and guides of forums, you will see people asking everyday in faction or LFG for ''GMs'' and stuff, because they can't do or find something, people literally want to be spoon-feed in this side, they don't like doing research on Google, translating or in most cases making any effort or getting out of their comfort zone.

Here on elyos of that 53 people, I can count 15 or less (some of them recently new players that are still leveling) that can follow orders or instructions, and are willing to do content. The rest of elyos are basically minding their own business or only talking with people of their language.

Meanwhile of 82 asmodians, I probably know at least 40 of those asmos as I played with them on other servers, and they indeed are capable of understanding orders, and willing to do everything elyos aren't doing.

We have tried to make things work out on this side even when we can barely form an alliance, while asmodians are forming two, but at this point we will be the weakside for a long time.

katykat and Ethereal like this.
  13. Gon1337

Gon1337 New Member

Another dumb take bro keep it going

Zeroce, Pox and Gravity like this.
  14. Zeroce

Zeroce New Member

Says Muffins from his ivory tower of 50+ Asmos online during prime time NA hours. Keep getting geared, bro. Hope you don't quit when you're full 2-Star with custodian accessories and have nothing else to do since Elyos are in +0 BM gear and have 15 lvl 65 players online during peak hours with the most being 34 lvl 65 Elyos online at 3 A.M. It's just a language barrier, obviously.

15. rmendes

rmendes New Member

Curious to see what the solutuion will be. I stopped progressing and voting on my asmo account because im considering going to elyos (even though i never played it). So i am basicaly waiting for the solution to be announced to resume playing the game.

16. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

dual race cutie u.u

gorgeouschick likes this.
  17. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

Ain't gonna lie, this is kinda bit a good answer to the problem.. besides you need to wrap the items to put it in account warehouse.. that 12 pcs of items 13 if there's a weapon.. also it could answer for the manastone crisis in elyos

PS: dual race cutie.. uwu

18. Dimples

Dimples New Member

Still waiting for race conversion, I'm pretty interested to transfer to Ely to help them out XD

gorgeouschick likes this.
  19. ToughMuff

ToughMuff New Member

even if its in our prime hours, you all have some too? whats your point? if you're gonna cry and mope, go play fortnite!

20. Gon1337

Gon1337 New Member

didnt cry and i dont care owo i dont play anymore