1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NO DRAGON ROTATING EFFECT ON THIS WEAPON [Event] Nether Fire Dragon King's Magic Gun

Discussion in 'Questions' started by BAESICK, Mar 8, 2022.

?

Where is the dragon effect?

1. There should be a dragon rotating

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. There should be a dragon rotating

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jinkaidosubzero

jinkaidosubzero The Dark One

Thats why dont buy it yet

2. Gon1337

Gon1337 New Member

Someone never did dlr before XD

aka unobtainable ingame

upload_2022-3-9_15-30-2.png it works fine with mine

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2022
  3. Raide02

Raide02 New Member

i got the polearm recently, and it doenst work for me either so.

4. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

I mean yeah currently in this patch.. but in the past I did when it was still lvl 60 cap..

PS: Does the drop rate there abyssmal rn?

5. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

What do you mean unobtainable? Instances works fine as far as I am concerned, though some needs fixes for their drop rates.

6. Gon1337

Gon1337 New Member

I mean water dragon is unobtainable in this patch

and dlr is extremely hard to do

7. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

It's easy if you know the mechanics since you can read how to do it.. what's hard is finding another 11 ppl with working brains and can follow instructions

8. Ethereal

The thing is... the admins can make it obtainable in-game like how the other items are. Also, DLR is hard when people doesn't have the idea to run it properly.

9. Pox

Pox New Member

Bro, I'm the one losing braincells on this thread knowing you aren't even reading what is this post about, and doesn't know what actually are the Nether, Water, Thunder, Dark Dragon King SKIN line.

You are confusing 2 types of different weapons, which are the Dragon Lord and Dragon King.

DLR is to obtain the basic level 60 DRAGON LORD WEAPON to make EXTENDED WEAPONS, that you can upgrade to 65 and fuse with 2-Star Army Weapon.

The ones we want 'Dragon King' are just meant to be skins, that were introduced by NCSoft on another patches, and sadly we only have 1 type which is Nether type on Gamez webshop right now. Their stats are actually really low, these weapons are just meant to be skins and on retail they were only obtainable through in-game events boxes, gachas or webshop.

The thing is, we would probably need whoever is coding in Gamez to put a good 1 hour effort to implement them and add to the webshop, but that's too much to ask, we still have IS, one of the hardest dungeon in this patch, giving no rewards after 20 days.

10. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

I guess you did lose some if not, all of your brain cells.. my answer is related to his answer about DLR being hard, not about the water dragon king skins and etc..

11. Pox

Pox New Member

Yeah sorry I didn't read that one comment on first page about extended weapons on webshop and quoted you thinking you were missreading just the overall title of the thread, my bad.

But still would be a good QoL to get both DLR boxes obtainable via in-game events or webshop, doing DLR is just painful overall, and a good way to get money for the server if they implement the skins that people have been asking for weeks.

Gon1337 likes this.
  12. Ethereal

I'm also pretty sure you didn't read what I have answered on that statement.
    Imo, yes, it will be a potential way to get money for the server, but... thinking on the other side, it would break the balance for everyone.

Also, thinking twice, if I would be the one putting it on webshop, I'd put the box so players will have a hard time getting the extendys. So it would be either going inside the DLR + Box from webshop.

13. Tozuka

Tozuka New Member

just an FYI the Nether Dragon King weapons do NOT have the rotating dragon on them the skins that has the dragons rotating around them is the
    Brilliant Fire Dragon King's weapons
    so it would be great if we could get the brilliant fire/water/thunder dragon weapon boxes some how on the store maybe :) item code: [item:188054451] BB code: [​IMG] Brilliant Fire Dragon King's Weapon Box

14. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

This box is not a 4.6 item and it would have to be added as a custom code. In addition to that, any animations those weapons have need to be added separately since they didn't exist in our current version. Some additional custom codes may be added in the future, but we cannot set a time frame. :)

Noyah and Tozuka like this.
  15. Krench

Krench Proficient

Well much better. Balance on the game is much important. I dont want to end the gamez just like before. and im happy that balance in the game is one of the priority of admins RN.