1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Buff pve dungeons with pvp rewards / general pvp buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alexander1st, Mar 10, 2022.

1. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

I was thinking of another way to help both races and players on the server gear up at a closer pace.

At this point I think we could turn the focus to Tiamaranta's Eye for example... And Idian Depths as well. We have these 2 super nice endgame pvp zones that are pretty dead like most of the time while the players are just waiting on a new day to run the same dungeons to gear up slowly... So, since this is known as a high rate pvp server, I came up with some ideas of how you could enliven it a bit. Sooooo .

1. Buff PVE content and random dungeons from endgame with an assured droprate of Fancy Medal Boxes on every boss in the endgame dungeons, while possibly increasing the droprate of Cera in the box. I'm talking Raksang, OB, IO, Sauro, Rentus Base, Tia Fort, Danuar Sanctuary, Danuar Reliquary and others.
    And because I know this is a lot of work, I am offering to help give you guys info if you need help. I can look up npc codes of the bosses/items/zones needed to make this change to speed it up by helping with the process.

2. Enliven the PvP aspect of the server by adding better rewards for content in Tiamaranta and Tiamaranta's Eye. We could add Mithril medal to the small box, and Ceras to the blue and gold ones. This will incentivise both races to go for Tiamaranta's eye and surely increase exposure and make the zone a bit more competitive and fun.
    ^ This would not only make the server more fun and competitive and rewarding (as a high rate server should be) but also help gear up every player of any race whether he plays solo or with a group.
    We could also add Fancy Medal boxes or Mithril medals to elite mobs in Idian Depths. This will make players go farm there as well and compete for different spots and gear up in the process.

3. Give more value to Glory Points. In order not to let these bad boys and Sieges become dead and inactive, we could add actual value other than a rank and a title to GP. This way it will keep the server refreshed without having to make a Seasonal GP Reset and also entice people to attend sieges and Arenas and the other side of the game that would remain shadowed, in light of the changes suggested above.
    Types of actual value to GP: GP rewards NPC with different items. Maybe items like the ones in the Forum Prize List or stuff from the webshop. This would add more value to play time as well by making it able for players to earn credits by playing the game and farming that GP! So basically a GP - Credits system/GP - Rewards system.

I hope the Administration gives these suggestions a thought and sees how this could help give the server a popularity boost by making the server more incentifying to play on and pvp. Everyone loves 4.6 Aion Pvp. And having all the stigma skills makes it even more fun. But having to compete with too much of your time and having to set up a schedule only to reach the same gear score as older players, or players of a favored race, on a high rate PvP server seems boring and it will get very boring, very fast. Changes like the ones suggested will also help bring in new players by giving them the same chance as everyone else (old or new, elyos or asmo), and offering them reasons to play, while not hurting old players.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Peace

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    Kioji, Zeroce, Pox and 1 other person like this.
  2. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

Here's my take about this 3rd suggestion. It's good but also easily abused. Some people aren't even banned rn by trading kills in arena.. wouldn't this would encourage trading in arenas more?

Also here's the thing, if you want gp to credits exchange. Wouldn't it be much better if there will just be seasonal reset. You get credits and rare stuffs you can't buy with credits if you are in the top gp earners. Also after they reset the gp, they could just forcibly exchange your gp for a prize like an exclusive points for an exclusive shop. Like you can buy rare costumes, titles, mounts, and etc.

3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Did someone ever reported anyone doing these? As what we've said, take/gather proofs and report them.

My take on the seasonal GP reset would be: rewarding the players who are in the Top 50 List on each side a day before the reset. From Governor - General. Of course, the highest rank will get the highest reward, down to the lowest for generals. That way, players would be motivated to farm GP and participate on siege.

Kioji likes this.
  4. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

HENDE NALANG AKO MAGTALK.

5. alexander1st

Yes but a seasonal GP reset turns the server into a GP rat race and people seemed not to like the idea. Instead, having a GP rewards NPC that spawns in the last week before a GP reset would literally just add value to GP and not force anyone to aim for a certain rank, instead going for amounts of GP.

6. Deysher

Deysher New Member

Hola necesito hablar con un administrador de gamezAion, la comunidad americana que es el 90% del servidor, quiere pedirle al administrador un cambio en los horarios de silona y pradhes siege, la mayoría trabajamos y nos conectamos de noche, necesitamos para modificar los horarios de asedio y cambiar las recompensas en el asedio dredgion y tiamaranta, necesitamos que den Glory Points de recompensas y piedras de encantamiento para subir de nivel el conjunto

it would be an injustice if the siege hours of pradhes and silona do not change, at night, most of us work and connect only at night, if the siege hours do not change we will not be able to farm Glory Points and it would be an imbalance in the game , the american community we demand a change in the times of the sieges of pradhes and silona , please solve the problem soon

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2022
  7. alexander1st

If you wanna suggest other siege hours or something that has nothing to do with my suggestions, please do go make your own thread guys. I want to keep this as focused as possible, on the suggestions I've made. :D

Ethereal likes this.
  8. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

You have been spamming the forums and my conversations with your request. I'm pretty sure the admins have read your concern, but please, do not spam. Once is enough. Please wait for their reply regarding your concern.

Ayvel likes this.
  9. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

There are thoughts to make some changes to siege rewards in Tiamaranta, Gelkmaros and Inggison so we will see how that goes before any more changes are applied. Your suggestions are always taken into consideration though, so thank you very much. :)
    @Deysher, I would like to inform you that both hijacking and spamming are against forum rules. You have already expressed your opinion in several threads and messages, in private or public, and I can assure you that Admins have already read it, so I see no point in repeating yourself.

Noyah and Ethereal like this.
  10. alexander1st

I will tell you how that will most certainly go. How the current sieges are going too. Dominated by the dominating race. Wont help elyos that much, will keep buffing asmos. Wont help open world pvp, wont help incentivising people to be active, wont do much. Elyos race needs proper help. It s just sad. At all the sieges, we re not even trying and a big chunk of us are fully and I mean FULLY geared, while the elyos are a maximum of 20 ppl in their alliance going solely for GP rewards at sieges. U can see how demotivating, annoying and nonrewarding is for anyone to create and play an ely char.

Also, instead of trying to focus on a more schedule-free high rate pvp server, these changes alone will only add more hours to people's schedules. Idk for how long having to have a busy schedule for a pvp server will stick with people, before they get bored or annoyed.

While I'm not saying that these changes are not a good start, I strongly feel that we will need proper changes that will add opportunities for everyone and make a high rate pvp server what it should be. Another thing about high rate servers is that things can get boring very fast and they will, and if the focus of the Administration is not on long term population-holding and incetives for new players, then it s bad news for us. :) (I have played on quite a few servers, and I got to say that short term tunnel vision fixes led to more and more problems and in the end players gave up trying)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  11. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

To be completely honest (and this is 100% my personal opinion and has nothing to do with my role as staff), none of this would have happened if the rates remained as they were designed to be. People would gear up slowly, twinking would be part of the game and all drops would be easier to acquire since there would be many low level players doing the job for those endgame. Twinking was always one of the most fun things in Aion and it is such a pity there is no such option anymore since rates got too high for it. This lead to empty low level maps and no drops for crafting, so now players can only morph.

Once you decide to change the xp rates everything needs to be adjusted after that and obviously for every additional adjustment something else gets off balance as well. I was against high rates from the very beginning because I strongly believed that players would enjoy twinking 45 or 55 until they would be geared enough to go 65. Unfortunately, everyone here is so impatient and as a result now everything needs to be adjusted.

Thankfully Admins take into consideration all the suggestions and apply changes as fast as possible. I am positive there will be a balance soon! :)

Noyah likes this.