1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make Melee Skill Chain Procs 100%

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zeroce, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Zeroce

Zeroce New Member

I feel that if the server is going to have ALL stigma skills available to every class, then MELEE classes need to get 100% proc on their final skill chains. Example would be Templars getting Judgement after using Divine Blow. Or Gladiators getting Seismic Billow after using Shockwave.

Casters benefit A LOT from having all of their stigmas handed to them, especially SORCS. Some classes benefit only a little bit, and yes, it is not the fault of the server. Stigma builds were created with balance in mind and now that we all have our skills, the balance is not there. Sorcs have all of their nukes and wintry armor. Templars have all of their taunt skills now, wow. Gladiators get like 5 parry skills and parry isn't even a great stat.

This still wouldn't even make it balanced but it would make it slightly better.

2. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

still player using transformation Guardian Deity General , this should be blocked

3. Gravity

Gravity Wild Forum Legend

Siege system bruh

4. Heize

Heize New Member

i agree and also no extedable so hard to kill magic

5. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

Y all are crazy. Melee classes are insanely buffed by woc2. U can literally maul 50% of people s hp in a 10 seconds fight only by weaving, and u want melee classes to be buffed even more... naaaaaaah m8! If you need all the skills to proc in order to be effective as a melee class, u re doing smth wrong imo. Sry

gorgeouschick likes this.
  6. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

Just think of this "a gladiator with a 10 second cooldown aoe stumble" how OP is that..

Besides this buff will only provide too much advantage onto warrior classes esp glads and not the other classes..

GITGUD

7. Heize

Heize New Member

dude we have 300 + ping compared to your you have two digit ping

8. alexander1st

I have 200~ ping all the time too, lol. :D I dont have to argue with this suggestion cus I think its outrageous and the staff team knows that and it wont ever happen. But I just wanted to state how crazy yall are wishing for 100% skill procs cus you re "not op enough", hahahah xD bruuuh

9. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

How is it fair exactly to do that only for Melee? I personally wouldn't change anything only for one class or a group of classes. Any changes should be applied for all classes or none. I am pretty sure that half of the players here would want some benefits for their classes too, but that's not how the server should be working. It was done in the past and it was catastrophic for the balance of the classes.
    I thought that the majority of you claimed that full stigma would be balanced for everyone. Wasn't that why most of you kept asking for a full stigma server?

Noyah and Ethereal like this.
  10. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

All classes benefit mostly from full stigmas (SW do not really). just like most classes benefit from WoC2, however melee are by far superior with them in comparison to magic classes. Cap attack speed is insane, where a magic class has to have atk speed tome to be cap. even my SW i'm not capped with Atk speed gloves / title / candy etc. But I do see a big difference in getting my chains off. sin with cap attack speed i got para 3 times in a row by one with 2% rate.

As far as chance skill cleric, sin, glad, templar i think are the only ones with a chance ability (going off hand), but getting that stun, kd and such wouldn't make or break the classes imo. I don't see a need to have something like that, not with having full stigmas and WoC2 if those didn't exist than sure it wouldn't be so bad.

11. Zeroce

Zeroce New Member

I was not a part of that majority, so I have nothing to say about that. However, this post here is my opinion on the matter and it appears that I am in the minority with my opinion. Honestly, I feel like the easiest way to solve the imbalance would just be to implement the stigma system back. That would fix most, if not, all of the issues addressed in this post. I think that most of us can agree that the full stigma system benefits casters the most. And that's not even being bias.

12. reck123

reck123 New Member

I completely disagree. Anyone with any mmo experience knows there are balance patches. Why do mmo have balance patches? To make sure the game is fair whether they make changes to 1 class or just a few class. Stigmas in the original game is designed to be balanced all around. Full stigmas will throw away all balance that exists. Majority of us on Asmos play spellcasters for a reason. Biggest benefits from stigmas. Small changes to melee will not break the game.

13. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

I was completely against full stigma server because I know people wouldn't like how some classes would be in full stigma. But I also disagree in breaking it even more with "further fixes". Melee classes were never supposed to be as OP as they were in Gamez in the past and we shouldn't go back to that period.

I am not an Admin so you do not need to convince me. If Admins believe that something like that could help I am sure they will implement it. :)

Noyah and Ethereal like this.
  14. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

Damn.. I still remember those days where more than half of the server population was gladiator because of how OP it was.. it was all spin2win

15. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

We all agree to small changes and fixes, but like Miss Noyah and Ayvel said, having a type-locked changes will outbalance the other types. It must be a change and fix for everyone or get nothing.

16. alexander1st

we re living those times right now xD people are not all glads but they should be tbf

17. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

so.. what class dominates or is considered OP now?

18. Krench

Krench Proficient

Well it depends on how you use your class thats it. Getting a full stigma skills is just an advantage for the class even though you have all the skills that you need but you dont even have a good combo for that skills its still useless. and now a days no one even like to solo on pvp mostly they got party :rolleyes:

19. Pox

Pox New Member

If you want the easy road and the least amount of gear required to work, SW and SM are beyond broken with this attack speed and full stigmas if you have the knowledge on how to play both.

Then if you got a 2 digits ping AT, Assassin, Glad, Ranger, Chanter, Templar, you name it any of these classes are broken in the hands of a good player + good gear + good ping.

20. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

im very noob though :( ty