1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make Melee Skill Chain Procs 100%

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zeroce, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Pox

Pox New Member

Play SW, you will have a good time healing like a god, insane amounts of debuffs, buff removal and Sorcerer like damage, it's the whole package. Includes Bind for Melee and Silence for Mages, literal aids.

2. Gon1337

Gon1337 New Member

should remove full stigma system tbh

3. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

Sw is actually not half as broken as most of the classes with these atk speed buffs and full stigmas, tbf xd Maybe if it was 4.8 patch, then yes. But in this patch, I feel like sw is not even in the first 2 tiers, at least on this server, with the given features. :D I'd say Assassin, Gladiator, Ranger, AT (most broken tbf), Templar... All these classes and their full stigma kits are making them unbelievably op. Way above bards. :D

4. Gon1337

Gon1337 New Member

upload_2022-3-18_17-59-26.png 2 digit ping eww too high

5. Pox

Pox New Member

Hey One, It was just for the guy as he wanted an easy reliable class probably, physicals needs full gear to work, when you can make voila with any magic class and some MB like indeed AT, SW, SM, Gunner, Sorc, just wanted him to play an easier and funnier to manage class.

Anyways, I agree Ranger maybe if there was ever an insane one doing perfect combos, jumpshots and weaveshots, will be top 1 but I think there is none. I agree in regards to Templar and Assassin, if they know what they do, you will get pulled over and over by Temp and perm stunned-paralyzed by Sin.

But yeah I guess I'm just malding because Velatriz has beaten my Chanter ass too many times healing himself and covering me with debuffs like a God-like being.

P.D: People just don't know how to fight ATs as there are so few and most are bad, you can beat one flawless or at least to some sort if you know how.

alexander1st likes this.
  6. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

7. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

Can I give u some ms ser.. u can have my extra 100 ms.. I just need 200