1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Change hours siege silona and pradhes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Deysher, Apr 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deysher

Deysher New Member

hello , I have a request from most of the players who live in Latin America, North America and Brazil, that we are 90% of the players on the server, in addition to being the most active in pvp and pve, we need the administrator to change the schedule of the sieges of pradhe and silona, so that the taking of the fortress is more fun and we can all be there, change the times of the sieges please!!!

wine likes this.
  2. Chijara

Chijara New Member

sieges of katalan, danaria, restanta must be between 19:00 and 22:00 server time where there is a higher population, the current time of the siege, the necessary players are not obtained for a conquest that only benefits the current owners of the fortress

Deysher likes this.
  3. pc0748

pc0748 New Member

Change the server time. 19:00 and 22:00

4. KROTHERI

KROTHERI New Member

Yeah, this time is legal for player latin, Now me question is server is Gamezaion is server Euperan or American?
    Now many player need work, have family and no can left this for come play this game. Change now this hours.

5. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

I personally would love to see siege go from 2p server to 6pm and tia get move in its place. Still earlier, but I think we could get more people as EU players are still usually up around that time and NA players are getting on usually. Could be a test thing change it see how it flows for everyone. Create a toll to see as well. I know Doodles had made one after the siege sch was fixed, but it didn't seem to go anywhere.

As far as I am aware this was more of a American server since it was located in Canada. I believe one of the Admin or GM made a comment on the Discord about are there enough EU players interested to open another server, I could be wrong, but I swear I saw it.

6. eyealejo

eyealejo New Member

agree

7. Kaesepinguin

Kaesepinguin New Member

I think we should find a solution for BOTH timezones. EU an US. If Sieges are at nighttime EU Times, it would be very unfair for European players.

Sirayu and alexander1st like this.
  8. katykat

This is why I was thinking 6pm server , which is like 11pm or so for most Euro players. I see many EU players on around Tia siege, so it might be doable. if past that I don't see us having many EU players and NA players.

Kaesepinguin likes this.
  9. Maliske

Maliske New Member

At 18 hours yes why not but as a European (France) 10 p.m. as said a little above means 4 a.m. for us since we are 6 a.m. jet lag.

Kaesepinguin likes this.
  10. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

I agree. Let's make a compromise to have EU (and not only) players enjoy the server as well. If you make this server fully NA with it's schedule, the playerbase potential will be way lower. And many people will quit. Because what is there to do if we can't do siege, nor EB (yet), nor ap/gp farm (with ppl complaining abt it)? Only arenas? Idk if thats enough for a playerbase to stay and potentially grow... :D
    It is an unique pvp server and many eu players are joining but I don't think we'll have enough players anytime soon for a full EU server. And for people who point that out as an argument to completely block us from content, please try to think abt everyone. :D

Kaesepinguin likes this.
  11. Schindlersky

Schindlersky New Member

just remove dux scroll and siege will be fun!

12. katykat

they already are Noyah made a comment on discord that they will be disabled. Unless something changes, this will happen soon.

Schindlersky likes this.
  13. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

katykat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.