1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Not A Spy - American Legion

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by merletester, Apr 23, 2022.

1. merletester

merletester New Member

So I, like several others on this server am more of a PVE player than PVP. I enjoy the crafting aspect of the game, and enjoy dungeoning for Mats and such.
    If you are also like that, Then come Join [Not A Spy], the American based Legion for people looking to get groups together for the PVE aspects and Farming Mats together.

No restrictions on level, gear, or abilities. Just a casual gaming atmosphere, helping each other to succeed and profit. This is not a Legion for TryHards, Its a Legion for People who realize this is just a game, and not a life or death situation. Shoot me a mail in-game if you're interested in joining and I'll get you an invite as soon as I can.
    I have a job, so I don't live in-game, so please be patient.

Viperious/Vaziel

Floette likes this.
  2. ojorginda17

ojorginda17 New Member

Hello friend, I am a Brazilian who played AION in the middle of 2014/2018, I am now turning to the Gamez, I will come to zero, I would like to know if I could join you, I have a certain experience with the game, currently I am not downloading do game, which servers/raça are you?

3. merletester

merletester New Member

Theres only 1 server, and I'm Asmodian. Send an In-game Mail to Vaziel for an Invite. I'm about to go to work, but I'll be on around 730pm EST

ojorginda17 likes this.
  4. iHaveNiceASS

iHaveNiceASS Immortal Emperor Samsara

I like the term "not a life-and-death situation"
    Well goodluck looking for members and have fun!