1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

cant retune

Discussion in 'Problems' started by DarkAngel1993, May 20, 2022.

1. DarkAngel1993

DarkAngel1993 New Member

Phintas (my husband, who doesnt know how to use forums) got a mythic weapon from LDR last night and hasnt touched it. He bought the retune scrolls to try to get it 6 slot today and it wont let him retune it. He hasnt used anything on it, theres no manastones or enchants on it.

2. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Hello there!
    You can only use Tochiro's Mythic Scroll of Weapon Retuning or similar scrolls on weapons/gears that can be retuned. Some weapons do not come with that option so if you try to use it on them you get the alert that they cannot be retuned.

3. DarkAngel1993

DarkAngel1993 New Member

Yes the tochiros r the ones he tried on it n wont let him tune it. Do some of the ldr weapons not allpw u to retune? I personally was able to retune mine to get a 6 slot so wasnt sure.

4. Ayvel

It would be really helpful if you included screenshots or the link of the exact weapon you are trying to retune and the one you successfully retuned. That way I can test if the item has an issue or if it was set like that from the game. For example Sauro Commander's weapons can be retuned, while other mythic weapons can't.

5. DarkAngel1993

DarkAngel1993 New Member

6. Ayvel

I have tested the items and those can both be retuned without any issues. When there is a restriction it applies on the weapons for all the classes so that is not the case. Is there any chance that maybe the item isn't tuned yet since you said that he "hasn't touched it" yet? Does it still have the question mark on it?
    upload_2022-5-20_21-55-8.png upload_2022-5-20_21-55-38.png

7. DarkAngel1993

DarkAngel1993 New Member

No question mark on it. the multiple option scroll works on it for the stats but not the tochiro scrolls. Weird thing is it doesnt show how many retunes he has left. Usually theres like a 3/3 when u havent used the tochiro scrolls on it yet, but his has nothing like its not able to be retuned, except with the multiple option scrolls.