1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gladiator: Polearm vs Greatsword

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Viror, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Viror

Viror New Member

Hello I'm new, I was playing aion more than 10 years ago so I don't remember anything, in your opinion for the current version of the server, better Greatsword or Polearm for a Gladiator? Searching on the web I found many diatribes and different points of view so I don't understand, in the end, what I should focus on.

sinkansenzuki and Raide02 like this.
  2. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

Tbh it comes down to your preference, Spears have spiking damage while greatsword have consistent damage. What matters is just how much atk, accu, crit u should have. Try to atleast achieve 1k crit (with buffs and scrolls), 3k accu, and dump the rest to atk.

PS: U can add more accu if you want to shred full block build clerics.

3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

If you want faster animation, use greatsword, but, in terms of overall stats difference, polearm > greatsword.

4. Raide02

Raide02 New Member

Personally i pref Polearm, ull do really good dps since here we have Wings of the circle, you shouldnt worry about the atk speed.

5. propng

propng New Member

As a glad from 2.0 I've always stuck to using Greatsword for glad, certain skills feel much faster (final strike, lockdown, draining sword). I do however switch to polearm depending on the situation for the extra range. Both are op if you have the right build tbh.

6. propng

propng New Member

How do we get woc? Is it obtained via npc ingame or from the webshop? I dont feel complete as a glad without it lol

7. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

website in blood mark gear