1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ideas to help improve the GamezAion experience

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sya, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Sya

Sya New Member

I’ve been thinking a lot about this server. The good, the bad, and the meh. While I have enjoyed most of my time here there have been a lot of things done that just make me shake my head. I feel that most people have the same feelings that I do about the current state of the server.

I am going to start off with what I consider to be the positives of the server.

1. The rate of the server at x10. Most of us have played this game for a while (retail and other places) and this rate is great for getting gear and getting to max level.

2. Seasonal GP reset. I like this cause it gives everyone a chance to do grab xform ranks.

3. The L110 drops in instances. Again helps everyone get their gear enchanted.

4. Getting every skill, makes it so you have more interesting pvp encounters.

5. Rewards for doing certain things in game (dredge, Rank, EOB, etc)

6. Log In rewards.

7. Webshop prices and the Voting system.

8. Giving cera medals for Tia Heart forts.

9. Increasing GP and rewards to sieges, EOB, IWW, KBF

10. Adding ceras and myth medals to TIa Eye boxes

11. The morph and recipe vendors that were added.
    Now on to things that I believe have hurt the GamezAion game at this point.

1. Adding the EU server when the first server did not have the population to sustain another server. I understand the want for it but, I feel this decreased the player base across the board. Also makes getting groups and queue pops now for EOB, Dredge, KBF even harder.

2. Decreasing the GP from Arenas. I understand the need to “avoid feeding” I just feel this is was a step in the wrong direction and pushed more players away. Draw of this server is x10

3. Lack of skins being added to the webshop. I know for me I enjoy being able to change the look of my characters and I think more skins in the shop would help.

4. Removing the AP to GP vendor. What else are we going to spend our AP on?

5. Event Rewards. The rewards have been pretty blah at best. To me the best event that was ran was the shugo instance.

6. Removing the Insignia of Darkness/whatever the Elyos version is called. Lets just say this was done cause of people being upset. I think there was a better way to do this.

7. Decreasing the rewards to Eternal Bastion. Again draw of the server is that it is x10

8. The times for PVP instances, it satisfies one group of people but not everyone.

9. The change over in Tempering Solutions. This hurts the new players coming into the server imo. Those that joined early on have enough temperings to assist them in the future where as new players will not be able to get to the same level of gear.
    Things I think can improve the server to make it a more enjoyable time for everyone.

1. Set the PVP instances to be available longer. Open the queue at 8pm and close the queue at 1 or 2am. With Dredge, EOB and KBF all available during that time. Keep IWW to weekends only.

2. For the late pop on Arenas Sun-Thur add Harmony back.

3. Add more skins to the web shop

4. Keep the Shugo instance Event permanently. This will allow new players to gain AP and catch up in pvp gear.

5. Add Omega enchantment stones (maybe in place of the L110’s in instance drops) . But please do not add the gear breakthrough system.

6. Bring back the AP to GP npc’s, I know people didn’t like it originally but you can limit the amount of turn ins to be done to weekly or seasonally.

7. Think about upgrade paths for either the game verison or adding in the Mythic PvP gear, this will help keep players active as they have something to work towards.

8. Maybe add Felicitous Socketing boxes to drop in certain instances say Eternal Bastion and Infinity Shard.

Sock, Takuro and DarkAngel1993 like this.
  2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Everything said above this thread has a point, but... it becomes pointless when it's not even considered. The problem goes to the staffs. They lack manpower and they take the players' problem personally which should not affect them at all. Staffs should be neutral at all times and the fact that it's hard to contact them both Discord and forums does say a lot of things.

@Noyah Miss, I know your hands are too occupied on the matters regarding the expansion of Gamez and all the matters that includes this server, but I think some of the decisions made were hasty, hence leading to an unexpected things that turned into the wrong way. There are a lot of ways to bring them back especially that our rates are higher than usual. I think you need to train more staffs for you to be able to lessen the burden you are carrying. Take staffs that are not likely to behave in such a manner that takes things personally.

If you would like to discuss on things that I personally think can help this server, I am always available on Discord and forums.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
  3. Riel

Riel New Member Top Notch Youtuber

Hope this server will survive, and yeah I'm agree with @Ethereal all he said on the top that's the truth making a some decisions cant be hasty and u need more staff or GM, I know you give chance to be staff and u give a Formulir registration but u not choose at least one almost until now idk maybe I'm wrong but I play this aion almost 2 months and never see as a GM said or some event and at this server I never see another Staff replay our post else Ayvel and u Miss @Noyah

4. Player1996

Player1996 Getting there

My concern is

Chance rate
    -a little higher

Extendables
    -for all class

Skins , a general wrapper

Ppl takes time to bring them back so..
    -boss hunting in open world.
    kill give 20 gp 23 with booster 5/8 f support kill,f u consider to disable arena.

Live pvp that last hr/s not minute/s

F ap rank is not here then should discipline and harmony should not in the same time.
    should be like DISCIPLINE for 1h and 30 minutes. after discipline harmony will open for 1hr and 30 minutes as well and
    Chaos....
    (its annoying to wait for like hr

4.6 is good we just need management and configuration itll be good.

@Carl
    @Noyah
    @Ayvel

Sock and Takuro like this.