1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

enhancement fs % calculator tool

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Nghtly, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Nghtly

Nghtly New Member

I remember playing almost 2 years ago there was a 3rd party tool that would calculate the % enhancement for you , you just had to type the amount of fs , i was wondering if that tool is still around or has become useless. The name of the tool was elion tears i think .

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to the GamezBD Forum, I do hope that your stay with our community, will be an enjoyable one.

First up, I do have to remind newcomers, that the best way to use the Forum, is to start by making a Forum Search for the Topic, that you are searching for, and/or want to post about. The reason I say this, is because there are several threads, about this very topic as well as links to the Tool created, specifically for the GamezBD game-version.

I also do have to remind you, that Randomness Will make most "prediction"-tools, meaningless. It is because while they may indicate a number of "Fail-Stacks" to use in a situation, they are Not actually as useful as you might think. Mostly because the "success-roll" made by the server, is entirely out of your hands, and certainly will not conform to any tools or player wishes.

If a tool told you to have a Fail-Stack of 40, in any given situation, and the result of that means that you have a 30% chance, would you do it every time, regardless of the item or situation in question?

I think it is a matter of context, more than it is a matter of what a tool can tell you. So if you are trying for a PEN, knowing that if you fail you will have to spend two tries at least, to get it back up to TET, if you should fail. Then it does make more sense, to increase the value of the chance, even it is just to 40%. So Context matters a lot more, than what others and a tool can tell you, about what to do in any given situation, right?