1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Artifacts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jonny, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Jonny

Jonny New Member

can we please make these hard to get like retail drop rates, let us struggle. we need something to spend silver on

2. Hamingways

Hamingways New Member

With how much time we'll have to wait for the entire system to arrive to our servers I reckon hardly anyone will want to grind for them at that point.

3. Jonny

Jonny New Member

Retail content waiting used to be just as bad, idc about waiting

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello @Jonny and welcome to the GamezBD Forum, hope your stay with us will be an enjoyable one.

I always like it, when more suggestions are made, however this seems to be aimed, solely towards players who have near limitless amounts of time, to spend online gaming. You do have to consider the many many adults, with busy real lives, who really enjoy playing this game as well. This project offers these players a unique possibility, to enjoy the game and to have a real life as well. When you take out the endless amounts of hours, spent "grinding" away killing monsters, just to get some loot or other, then the game is actually very entertaining. It would be a real shame, if GamezBD were to alienate a percentage of their population.

I have on previous occasions, tried to offer another way, to run things on GamezBD: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/vote-ultimate-gamezbd.239551/

Hmmm, always such a bright and optimistic point of view :D

So I am thinking that you are not so optimistic, about the future of GamezBD then? Or just complaining about a free service, with loads of QoL-impruvements (how it sounds), as well as special content?