1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The server needs drastic changes.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Takuro, Jul 4, 2022.

?

Do you want changes?

1. Yes

91.7%
  2. No

8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

I bet that you never played the older patches ever. Old school aion its way way better than 4.6 - 5.0. Aion went downhill since the new gay classes were implemented aswell.
    Since they came up with these new versions, the game died, and everyone knows it. I play this game since version 1.2 and I know what i'm talking about.

Takuro likes this.
  2. Dubist

Dubist Qnett=σeA(T42−T41) Q

I don't know, what do you smoke, but comparing 1.2, Wich legit it's a 10 yo patch, with 4.6+...., makes me wonder if you ever played this game in the last 10 years. There's nothing fun to play with a few skills, with shit gear, with shit features and such. Personally, I think 5.3 it was best for pvp. 1.2 it's not classic, it's ancient, and it will never have any succes

Takuro likes this.
  3. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Imma go back to teh game and eat your hands!

That sure is a drastic change u need

Takuro likes this.
  4. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

Another guy coming here speaking about classic aion and has no idea what he talking about. Since 4.6+ they added all kind of shitty useless systems and items and overloaded this game with too many stupid things. Thats why everyone left this game! Aion was very popular back in the days and since they released all this new patches the game turned to shit.

A few skills? Shit gear? Mate, clearly u havent played this game in its prime!

I didnt specify 1.2. I only said that I play this game since that version. Read before writing shit bruv.

They could make a 2.0 - 3.0 version. But come on, tell me that these versions are the same as you think 1.2 was. Hillarious

Takuro likes this.
  5. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

My friends make fun of me for playing aion again cuz it's an old game. And it is an old game. But patches 4.8 to the time they added the cool pvp tournament arena was the best time. Saying the new classes are gay? I could say a few things about the classes that this game started with are gay also... You have no game taste what's so ever, you act like you are the know it all of aion but you sound retarded as fuck. No reason to argue with you of why 4.8 is better then a 2.5 patch. Saw the other thread and you have like 100 ppl who voted. Enjoy playing a dead version. We are on Aion America hitting 800+ ppl playing. First of all aion is a dead game cuz it's old and there are many other games out there that are better. You just think you know everything but you honestly sound retarded as fuck. Noob, and fyi I started around the 3.0 days before the new classes. Stop thinking your special cuz you started from the bottom and stayed your ass there.

Takuro likes this.
  6. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

Aight, calm down, Bruno. Never mentioned that i'm special, but less retarded than you are. Aion fucked up since these new patches and the proof is that everyone left the game and now even on retail the servers are dead as fuck. Stop acting being a smartass around here cuz u reek of stupidness.

7. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

You are dumb as fuck trust me. You saying the game is best in 2.0 days is sad. And your opinion on that just points out you have no game taste. Later patches? When did the game really die to you? Did you play on one them dead boring servers? Siel was Poppin for a long time, even when I quit the game before 6.0 it was still pretty active. Just uninstall already you scrubadubdub cuz your opinions are trash. Have fun playing with a hundred or less ppl virgin.

8. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

Actually the game is dead thanks to your "much better" patches lmao.

9. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

I swear you are straight dumb. Probably suck at aion also and think your someone cuz it's you and 50 other players. You're invalid. Have fun playing a dead game on a dead server virgin.

10. Dubist

Dubist Qnett=σeA(T42−T41) Q

Honestly, I've played aion like since early 2011.you must be joking if you think that anyone wants in 2022 a slow motion game, to waste one hr walking from A to B, to cast one skill at every 3sec etc etc. Aion died, I tell you why, because of hackers, and because of bad patches after 5.3. I can't remember much from your "classic" times, and you know why? Because the game it was rlly shit. There it was gladiators and assassins, the only that could kill anything. I've played intense, and I can't remember anything funny before of 4.0+ or so, only instances, killing 100x a boss for a shitty item that I needed and so on. Aion pve it's dead, and that is, the mistake that gamez did on the last try, pve focus.and yeah, their accounts wiped out solution to fix things.

Takuro likes this.
  11. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

Yea, you tell em. Demiurg thinks he's someone special cuz he's on a server with population 100 or less. Ahahahaha but reading his thoughts on a classic server makes me know he's a boring potato. But yea I mean the game was great but when it started to completely change during 5.8 and higher with the removal of scrolls and adding weird transforms. Hackers definitely killed it for me anyways and the p2w was getting old cuz at a point I couldn't keep up with some ppl anymore. But I enjoyed it while it lasted. Onwards to new games that are better!

12. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Takuro likes this.
  13. Takuro

Takuro Proficient

14. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

I am currently not playin Aion as its a dead game thanks to your +4.0 patches. Every retail/private server was full on older versions. But since your amazingly fresh +4.0 the game is a wreck. No one plays no more.

Takuro likes this.