1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GM in !!!!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Chak, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Chak

Chak New Member

As a private server, do you think this is reasonable?

View attachment 55061
    also i want to say !! you are fuckin private server !!! not retail!!!

my character guru LV50 2220 Proficiency
    guess how many i get?!
    Cedar Sap 22 Spirit's Leaf 2 Monk's Branch2 Old Tree Bark 2 Fairy Powder2

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    Jacking and PhS like this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there, firstly;
    I am not quite sure what this is about, since the title doesn't convey the content at all...oh by the way, I am NOT a part of the GamezBD staff.

So secondly;
    this is not an acceptable form, for a post in this forum. So please in the future refrain from posting rude, abusive, unnecessary words.

I am not able to read whatever that language is, in the screenshot you added, also you are talking about Gathering? I don't see the connection, between a gathering amount, and the price on the Central Market.

What exactly are you complaining about?

3. PhS

PhS New Member

He's saying that A LOT PEOPLE NEED THE MATERIALS 24K PRE-ORDERS, It's not rewarding to get the materials even if you need to craft other itens, because you can just do other stuff more rewarding like grinding, and that makes a hole in the economy

Increase the amount of drops or Sell materials on NPCs

a Lot of materials are 30k++ pre orders

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  4. Chak

Chak New Member

you are real player !!! you know what i mean!!
    #2 is fuckin stupid !! It doesn't look like it's in the game

5. loboram

Let me get this straight: Someone is Complaining about the Central Market Prices?

Alright, fairnough, how about they make a Forum Search instead then? There are at least three threads about this problem already made. The Original Poster should really go to the newest thread, and add their Vote/opinion/problem there, okay?

6. loboram

I think I already asked you nicely, kindly, to stop being an abusive prick, so please for the last time, refrain from using such language on the GamezBD Forum...pretty please.

7. PhS

PhS New Member

Yeah like voting/opinion will change anything, most people are in telegram and kolka just ignores ppl opinion and criticism, in forum he is only on bugs/reports

not going to talk about the bans/deleted messages on telegram

Server is dying and no changes or Communication on how to improve

and in Hacks/Cheatings situation is a joke, in NA most people complaining about the Chinese 350 ping cheaters and he just ignores or say they're wrong blablabla
    Na NW and Siege is a joke people just avoid the Chinese because obvious reasons

No action on the problem with the Chinese in NA server which is annoying a lot of games have ipbans on china because of their ping/cheat/troll
    The Server Chat is just Blank people talking and that is annoying alot of new players that i see do not enjoy that
    The Chinese probably makes about 50% of Na
    Why not get na and eu together?
    ping we already have a lots of Chinese in the fucking na server what could be worse?

a lot of people are quitting because that is just sad

i wish they made the reports forum public to people
    we need to see the reports

stop sucking kolka dick

Retail is getting easier and easier
    Slow updates and a lot of hackers
    Central Market dead
    No communication about improving
    Others Private Servers with a lot of good things and features

that just make people quit, why you need to pay premium if you can just pay a cheat and have teleport, speed, animation and others hacks?

My post may be out of order and a mess, i just woke up with headache and just wrote random things that was in my mind for a time and i have no intention of organizing this shit.

carlo001 and Jacking like this.
  8. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

I interpreted that he wants more materials and those materials are all full of pre orders. Wht'smore, he's so mad on the loot he got with guru 50.
    These seemed reasonable to find out how he was losing his mind Jesus I never met ppl being so rude in places where the others are truly kind.

9. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Hey man I think your opinions are not new and there's plenty of replies to answer your questions / complaint since 2018.
    I am new on forum but I already used it to search info I need in the earlier ages, remember crimson desert pserver which used to be the greatest competitor to gamez.

10. Chunn

Chunn New Member

It wont need any competitors for gameZ to die if it keep like this.

PhS likes this.
  11. PhS

PhS New Member

it's my last month of premium and i wont buy it again, probably quit after since no response from kolka

carlo001 likes this.
  12. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Actually u can contact him on discord

13. PhS

PhS New Member

about the issues.

14. loboram

Hehe, seems like you just want to piss all over GamezBD, and the Staff...not a great thing to do really.

I know that there are problems, but since this isn't a state of the art server project, with a hundred people working every day on it, and it provides a World Wide free option to play this game...I really don't know how you could feel so entitled.

I know there are problems, but screaming, ranting, and raving about it, like some little baby, isn't really going to solve things.

Please just make the forum search, and add your vote to the poll, about trying to change the structure of the Central Market. Even if it is too much work for the staff, currently trying their best, it will at least give them the notion, that this is a real problem, and that a solution -whatever it might be- is needed.