1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Removal of Bilibili

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by ninjit, Sep 17, 2022.

1. ninjit

ninjit New Member

What are you freaking waiting to remove that plague guild from your server Kolka?

They are known cheaters, yet you don't ban them
    They are the reason you are loosing population, yet you aint doing anything
    Are they your top donators so you freaking close your eyes on people like Ash9, who runs with 40buffs, some who arent stackable?

If you keep letting those people on your server, you will end up with only 2 guilds on it, Bilibili and their baby guild Bili...

Make some action, prove you actualy care a little about your freaking server.

2. ash9

ash9 New Member

[​IMG]
    Hey guys,im the Ash9,i guess that's the moment which he call me “40 buff hacker” and other insult word from a Node War,and all my buff just in this picture.
    Also i record whole this Node War video and i glad to share it to kolka or admin anytime if they want to check me.
    I record myself as proof,because there's always some people threaten me with report and harass me within server chat everyday,even i already block some of them and tired of say something contradict,but still always receive many rumor and harass to me everyday.

hotdaawwwg likes this.
  3. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

Has no proof of somoene cheating*
    Make angry noises on forum*
    Pretty sure your funny and toxic "ButtSex" teamate will want to talk to you at some point for all the free exposure.
    ds3KpzQ.png

ash9 likes this.
  4. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

isn't Butt_Secks from Faeries guild gamez NA? Faeries also cheaters lol

removal of Faeries when? racist, toxic, cheaters

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
  5. Flowa

Flowa New Member

Hello kind sir,
    - First vid: he has already been banned.
    - Second vid: he was kicked from the guild.
    Have a good day :)

Meow3 likes this.
  6. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

Proof? If it's true they had been banned, Faeries still a cheater guild no matter what. If possible Kolka should check all their member especially their leader

And funny thing is Faeries made this post on forum to ban us bilibili without a valid proof / any reason while the one who cheats is Faeries themselves
    so stupid

and go further by making a false narrative saying that gamez population is decreasing because of us

our guild is inside gamez NA, if gamez EU population also decreases where is your logic?
    players are leaving the server because of long waiting for updates, not us
    Faeries tried very hard to make and spread false rumour

not to mention some of your member especially Butt_Secks talk shits dozen times on server chat, threw his tantrum against us and other chinese players with vulgar languages

like i said:
    removal of Faeries when? racist, toxic, cheaters

Faeries has 3 red flags to get rid out of the server

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  7. Flowa

Flowa New Member

Who is "ninjit" ?

8. kaer

kaer New Member

是的,他们经常集体攻击和侮辱其他玩家 In the last month and a half I have seen 2 players being harassed by them It's not a bad guild But their president should be in charge of what some of their people say and do

9. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

ninjit is a loser from Faeries. Cannot pvp only run and talks shits on forum. Reporting our guild using hack while Faeries is the cheaters one.

and why did Flowa say this?
    you are not gamezbd admin right? are you pretending to be a gamez admin by saying "he has already been banned." ?
    nice try cheater lol o_O

removal of Faeries when? racist, toxic, cheaters. and fake forum admin now?

10. AfterShock

AfterShock New Member

So many proof videos on youtube that your lazy as* can search, videos of your GM Ash9 using bot or macro to gather on desert and CHM member of BiliBili guild grind marie cave with animation lock and no cooldown. Explain that. racist, toxic, cheaters

11. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

ash9 got banned for 3 days by kolka himself, he got punishment already which weaklings like you guys still butthurt at. And you? random? racist, toxic, cheaters. and fake forum admin Faeries

12. adambili

adambili New Member

Great content, what server are you playing on. Bilibili download video bilibilivideodownloader.online/en/

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
  13. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hehe, this entire thread should have been deleted (or closed), since there is a mechanism in place for handling Player Reports, and especially what is needed for a successful Player Report:

1. UNedited/UNaltered Screenshots/Videos, that clearly shows wrong doing.
    2. Multiple instances of the same thing happening, and in case of harassment many many instances of violation of rules.

The more players who report someone for breaking the rules, the more likely it is that action will be taken. However there are at least three warnings given, and there is a time period where the staff needs to check and/or verify the claims. So things aren't going to happen instantly, and in some cases the most trollish trolls, just stop behaving badly after receiving the second warning, and then wait X amount of time to start behaving like pricks again.