1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[GamezBD] Information about Season and Update

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by loboram, Aug 10, 2022.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@kolkasan "...In 1-2 day we will do maintance with next season and after it will start work on next patch. It will take few monthes untill finish." (https://t.me/gamezbd_en/330403)

Latest information, received today on the Telegram channel.

Avaiya and Keeper0fElder like this.
  2. kaer

kaer New Member

GOOD

3. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

Thank you for update! It's good to hear this news.

loboram likes this.
  4. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

Oh god, I hope they include the latest class balance changes, I don't want to have to wait another 8 months for buffs to my class :/

5. loboram

6. loboram

7. Trylander

Trylander New Member

Hope the next content Update contains the eternal winter storyline in its fulliest, including cutscenes, localization ect.. getting warped around, missing half the plot, audio and video is kinda not so fun. And yes I'm prolly one of the few players BDO has that cares about the story cause its actually not that bad at all.

loboram likes this.
  8. loboram

Unfortuantely there is not much to report yet, regarding the next content update patch, which will include the Drakania Class.

@Kolka has tried to be helpful, stating several times now, that GamezBD is well aware of how long it has been, and as such they are working on it.
    However the problem remains, that BDO Global Labs has to release a version that is malleable, with which GamezBD can build a new server code.

So as of right now, there are no news about when this will be in the works. Usually it is a matter of time, roughly about 3-6 months. Could be a lot less, but it could also be longer than that :(

Also sorry for not updating this thread, I have been away...

Keeper0fElder likes this.
  9. Treeds

Treeds New Member

I wonder if this compatibility issue has always been a thing and it has always gotten solved eventually or if retail/labs changed something that's making updates here more difficult :(

10. Trylander

Trylander New Member

Is there even anything at all happening here ? I mean no events going on. No Update in sight nor any word from Kolka afaik. I mean the current build is nearing its 1st anniversary and that's kinda depressing to be fair. I'm just asking because it gets really hard right now to justify any monetary support here.
    So i guess at least some information/insight on whats going on beside that Global Lab apparently is pushing build after build and Kolka can't find a build he is pleased with and what's the plan in the meantime. At least some fun events, pearl shop updates or what ever should be possible.

And just because I'm here already, why does secret book of old moon like 8000 pearls?

PrestonGarvey and Chiseris like this.
  11. loboram

It is against forum rules, to change the thread's original topic, so please do not start asking other questions in this thread.

Constantly complaining, like that handful of players, isn't really that helpful, do you think it works?
    Apparently, GamezBD has been up and running, without fail as pretty much ALL other private servers eventually do, for a very long time now. There have been only a couple of tries, as far as I know, to include the GamezBD players, in the process of how and what is going on, behind the scenes. That did Not work out at all, because; Guess what? A handful of players, constantly complaining and spewing shaite, about the site, the service, and the developers...as per fragging usual.

I really do not quite understand, why you think that this one reply, will suddenly make a magical change, and everything will start working as You want it to?

There have been a few threads already addressing these concerns, but yet you choose to do this here in this thread, if I were a moderator I would just have deleted this. It is superfluous, and generally speaking just rude.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  12. Trylander

Trylander New Member

I think you got me wrong here, it was a legit question if anything at all is going on here, with no anger or intent to complain. I'm legit curious what is going on since the current build is almost a year old and the server is getting a bit stale right now. I don't care in the slightest for other PServer, the problems of other players or if anyone is spewing any crap in forums, telegram or what not.
    I just want to know what is going on, what is the plan in the meantime until the next bigger Update so my monthly support for this server can be justified or even not.

Chiseris likes this.
  13. loboram

Hmmm, maybe I may be taking this out of context, but these parts in particular make your overall contribution, seem a lot less like calm curiousity, and a Lot more like; "why the heck should I stay here on this server, when nothing is happening".

Can you see what I am seeing?

14. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

Over a year and still nothing about new patches. How would even people stay in server after that long time with no updates.

Give us new patch already)

Chiseris likes this.
  15. loboram

Why are you here then, on this forum, if you aren't playing on the GamezBD server anymore?

16. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

Mate I'm playing gamez since 2019. Don't come to me with that shit.
    I just want update on patches .

Chiseris likes this.
  17. loboram

So you really don't see the connection, between my question, and what you have already written here?
    Also, there is really no need to degrade to behaving like rude little children, so please just keep it civil, okay?

18. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

Maybe it's cause we need to see changes happening?

Chiseris likes this.
  19. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

It's over a year and nothing even announced yet

Chiseris likes this.
  20. Treeds

Treeds New Member

Kolka wrote on an earlier thread that every week retail uploads a new client to global labs and they check if it's possible to use for the next update but they haven't found one compatible yet.

Now, I don't really know how private servers work so I don't 100% understand what that means, but I believe all we can do for now is wait, unfortunately :(

loboram likes this.