1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pls Enable Early Gradutation

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by happy2play, Oct 10, 2022.

1. happy2play

happy2play New Member

pls do consider enabling early graduation. im stuck on seasons now and cant play my favourite class on normal servers with proper gear.
    pls enable early graduation thx.
    @Kolka

2. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Just wait til next month imo, it is not that fast but it also won’t be too late

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Why can't you play your favorite class? Why would it matter, if your character is season or not, when you can access all server channels, with a season character? Continuing to play on the season channel, with a season character, can earn you really huge sums of silver ;)

4. happy2play

happy2play New Member

i think u might have missed the "proper gear" part of my statement. cant grind high end spots on tuvala gear can u. i got bored 1 shotting trash mobs so im afking right now til graduation comes...
    would rly appreciate any early grad patch thank u @Kolka

5. loboram

Yeah sure I can, but I have no idea what your definition for "high end" is?

You see I take all the possible rewards, you can reap from the season character, meaning that I go where I can go, with the gear currently equiped...sure it's been a LONG time since I've had nothing but PEN Tuvala gear, but I do remember where I went and what I did.

I made tons of silver in various places around the game-world, where my gear was more than adequate, and had a blast doing so. Even went a couple of places, where I really had to fight hard in order to not get killed every 30 seconds :D

It is fine if you are having a really hard time, figuring out what to do, or where to go, and you want the Graduation to solve all your problems. However wouldn't be a Much better idea, to keep playing the season character, in order to get enough silver, so that you can buy the gear you need after graduation?

I mean you can sell ALL the season specific Stones, Ores, and the like. Also the Many many rewards, for season specific drops and quest rewards, as well as the season path...I mean there are so many reasons, to create two season characters, so that you can keep going once the first reaches "the end of the line", using the Fughar's Timepiece is a must when you are starting out on a new server for sure ;)

6. happy2play

happy2play New Member

My definition of "high end" is irrelevant since its already predefined by game mechanics, gear score requirement etc. to name few off the top of my head elvia spots, gyfin, lower sycraia, ash forest, turos.
    and i dont think any1 can grind these spots on tuvala efficiently at least. so yeah i want to graduate to b able to grind those spots on my favourite character.
    u might ask but y do u want to go there. well i want to grind turos belts/La Orzeca outfit + i would assume that higher end spots are more efficient silver wise (u get more for the same hour).
    and again i can grind these spots on a different character but i dont want to. all i want is to enjoy my favourite class while making ingame gains and thats a pretty fair thing 2 say in my opinion.
    ive spent quite a substantial time on seasons grinded hp/mana pots grinded map/compass got pretty decent gear(triple pen blackstar + other stuff) that i cant sadly wear on my "main" just yet.

trust me i like this server. i love the progression pace so far. i mean would have needed years on retail to get those treasure items let alone blackstar gear and would happily continue playing. all i ask for is season graduation not even newer patch (although that would b nice).
    @loboram
    @Kolka

loboram likes this.
  7. loboram

I loved your reply...very informative, and insightful...thanks.

I would assume that the amount of silver you got, depended entirely on how many monsters you could kill and loot, in an area where the silver value of the grey (trash) loot is around 5.000 or more? I mean that being in an area where the grey loot is around 15.000 usually means more time spent killing the monsters off, and in the areas in between the time for pets to loot might be a problem?

I really don't know since I am not at all mainstream minded, where a game has a formula, that equates time spent with most gained in-game :( I play games for fun and enjoyment, not any other reasons.

I get that having a favorite Class Character is awesome, but the point of the many different Classes, is because the game tends to become quite boring after a while. Having something else to play, another approach or skillset, I don't really know how others play games, but it really does the trick to stave off boredom for me :)

happy2play likes this.
  8. happy2play

happy2play New Member

thx 4 graduation
    rly nice touch there with the DreamBD SCAM lol
    @Kolka